WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Arroyo Tells Filipino Men Not to Kiss Her

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MANILA, Philippines - Annoyed by a stream of unwanted kisses, President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo warned overzealous male fans and supporters Wednesday that to avoid embarrassment they should not pucker up in her direction.

"First, show some respect. Secondly, I am conservative. I do not want to be kissed by any man but my husband," she told a town hall meeting in Laguna province, south of Manila.

Arroyo often receives kisses on both cheeks by unknown admirers in a practice known locally as "beso-beso" ("kiss-kiss").

Citing her conservative nature, Arroyo said she would only accept kisses from her husband, lawyer Jose "Mike" Miguel.

"Please, all the men in the country, so that I won't be rude to you, do not attempt to kiss me," she said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Little Gloria, so many suitors...

morelos

lexicon incognito
she needs to be slapped.

the parade is called 'kiss-kiss!'

moreover, it's in philippino culture to either kiss the cheek or do the back-of-hand thing.

~ dan ~

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
voiceofreason said:
MANILA, Philippines - Annoyed by a stream of unwanted kisses, President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo warned overzealous male fans and supporters Wednesday that to avoid embarrassment they should not pucker up in her direction.

"First, show some respect. Secondly, I am conservative. I do not want to be kissed by any man but my husband," she told a town hall meeting in Laguna province, south of Manila.

Arroyo often receives kisses on both cheeks by unknown admirers in a practice known locally as "beso-beso" ("kiss-kiss").

Citing her conservative nature, Arroyo said she would only accept kisses from her husband, lawyer Jose "Mike" Miguel.

"Please, all the men in the country, so that I won't be rude to you, do not attempt to kiss me," she said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Little Gloria, so many suitors...
what a whore

morelos

lexicon incognito
deusex said:
you said what i was gonna say!
except you wouldn't have had the misspelling, would you?

~ dan ~