WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

For Fun Art by members [2019]

Stardust

How am I still alive
Didn't find the thread we had way back then and I thought too that it'd be a bit to old to necropost.

I've recently made it back to art, I like doodling on paper and such. So here's some stuff I've made recently. Please you too share!

"buzzing."

"Ooh, sparklies"

"malk" and "Death has no friends"

Stardust

How am I still alive
@Jason thanks! It's never to late to start learning, I'm lucky in having an inhouse teacher as I can just go "uh wtf do I do to make it like thiiis" or "why the fuck does it look so wonky". But there's tons of youtube videos (which Nico learns from), like the legendary Bob Ross. It's really calming to mess arouns with colors.

Oh and here's my migraine buddy!

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
@Jason thanks! It's never to late to start learning, I'm lucky in having an inhouse teacher as I can just go "uh wtf do I do to make it like thiiis" or "why the fuck does it look so wonky". But there's tons of youtube videos (which Nico learns from), like the legendary Bob Ross. It's really calming to mess arouns with colors.

Oh and here's my migraine buddy!

I haven't ever had a migraine. I may have been inappropriate reacting LOL to that crazy picture but it really is a crazy picture. Uh, that isn't even close to my concussion buddy. Same one every time (4) First as an infant. Dad was flipping me, by my feet, on a parking lot, to scare my mom, and missed.

I don't remember the event. But I remember the concussion. My mom and her current husband (my childhood pediatrician who treated me) told me about the event.

Explains my extremely poor reasoning skills.

Stardust

How am I still alive
@Jason , so true. It's like that annoying nightmare you're tired of having but you just can't stop having it and it's not really scary anymore, yet you still find yourself there every night.

@Crazizniac , it's okay! Art is all about sharing something and the object can be or mean anything to people. It'd be preposterous to only accept certain reactions and emotions. Maybe you should try drawing your concussion buddy?

@CoprophagousCop Anyone is welcome to use it as an avatar.

Reactions: MaxPower

Stardust

How am I still alive
@MaxPower you just need to connect with the right people and "dickdrawing" might become performance art and described as "the modern humans innate compulsion to draw fertility symbols on fallen competitors" a post modern look into cave human behaviour in the modern mans lives.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
In all seriousness, I've never been good at drawing. The extent of my artistic talent is (was) music. Though truth be told, I've been too busy with other aspects of life to dedicate time to a band. So I haven't played for a few years.

Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

How am I still alive
In all seriousness, I've never been good at drawing. The extent of my artistic talent is (was) music. Though truth be told, I've been too busy with other aspects of life to dedicate time to a band. So I haven't played for a few years.
Drawing is a learned skill, just like music. Some have more "natural" talent than others, but it's all in the practice. Oh? If you have time you should start it up again. Just plonk away at your instrument and start jammin.

@Crazizniac I love it!

CoprophagousCop

No one's nose knows it snows.
Premium
@MaxPower you just need to connect with the right people and "dickdrawing" might become performance art and described as "the modern humans innate compulsion to draw fertility symbols on fallen competitors" a post modern look into cave human behaviour in the modern mans lives.
Are you sure you are not a native English speaker? You seem to have a larger vocabulary than most people on this site.

Just plonk away at your instrument
:laugh::D:redface:

Stardust

How am I still alive
@Crazizniac haha thank you, yeah I'm pretty sure. There's an advantage to writing, as I can really think through how I should write it. I also watch a lot of tv, my english is probably better than my Finnish at the moment.

Reactions: CoprophagousCop