WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Art

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAY GUYS! I wanted to post some of my art here...I am a very good artist; I mainly draw items of a military nature because I am such a First Person Shooter and action game addict. If you guys really want to see some stuff, I may just hook up my scanner and show you guys my best work!

The thing is, this scanner can be a pain, so I'm a little reluctant.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
The thing is, this scanner can be a pain, so I'm a little reluctant.
HA!! Why offer if you do not want to do it?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I do, it's just that my scanner is a pain, and I have to find my images.

I'll upload them this afternoon. I have one that is VERY good...The R&D "Hero" Combat Suit!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Yay the lone computer monkey draws. joking

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAHA! I haven't been absorbing myself in my art the way I used to, I've just been too busy working on this hunk-o-junk. My ghetto Durons can't even handle my games, so I'm stuck with teh intarweb or old schooling Q3ADemo or UT99, or a bunch of HL1 mods like Sven Co-Op. MMMmmmm...Sven Co-op...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
That is why computers should just stay stock, don't fuck with it.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
so your a pretty good artist, eh? cant wait to see some of your works. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
LewdM@thew said:
so your a pretty good artist, eh? cant wait to see some of your works. :thumbsup:
I use to be pretty good. Than I started Tweekin and that took me to a whole new level! Around that time I started taggin/writing and really got good at it (no Im not proud just sharin). When I quit meth my skillz or my motivation went with it??? I wish I had the drive to get back into free hand drawing/painting, but it's been 10 years and I feel that it has passed me by.