Art

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAY GUYS! I wanted to post some of my art here...I am a very good artist; I mainly draw items of a military nature because I am such a First Person Shooter and action game addict. If you guys really want to see some stuff, I may just hook up my scanner and show you guys my best work!

The thing is, this scanner can be a pain, so I'm a little reluctant.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I do, it's just that my scanner is a pain, and I have to find my images.

I'll upload them this afternoon. I have one that is VERY good...The R&D "Hero" Combat Suit!

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAHA! I haven't been absorbing myself in my art the way I used to, I've just been too busy working on this hunk-o-junk. My ghetto Durons can't even handle my games, so I'm stuck with teh intarweb or old schooling Q3ADemo or UT99, or a bunch of HL1 mods like Sven Co-Op. MMMmmmm...Sven Co-op...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
so your a pretty good artist, eh? cant wait to see some of your works. :thumbsup:

I use to be pretty good. Than I started Tweekin and that took me to a whole new level! Around that time I started taggin/writing and really got good at it (no Im not proud just sharin). When I quit meth my skillz or my motivation went with it??? I wish I had the drive to get back into free hand drawing/painting, but it's been 10 years and I feel that it has passed me by.