WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Artist in need of help

Easty

Click click boom
what are some good wallpaper making programs? i was just wondering, and i'm sick of using ms paint.

thanks if you can help ;)

Easty

Click click boom
too expensive, anything else that's good?

Jung

???
Premium
If you'd read the forum rules that are stuck at the top of this forum, you might find your answer.

Easty

Click click boom
i looked over them already. this is more of an opinion thread than anything. all google has are advertisements. im not trying to shit on this forum or anything, im just asking an honest question.

Jung

???
Premium
Eastside said:
i looked over them already. this is more of an opinion thread than anything. all google has are advertisements. im not trying to shit on this forum or anything, im just asking an honest question.
Keep your replies relevant. If someone wants a free, or open source, application with a given functionality, don't tell them the name of the commercial application. I'm sure they already know it. For example, don't reply with "Photoshop" when you could give them "The Gimp," which is free. (The GIMP = the GNU image manipulation program)
It just takes a few seconds to read what's been put there for you.

The GIMP is an open source Photoshop clone, you might want to try it. Also, Paint.NET is pretty decent, but nothing on the level of GIMP.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
paintshop pro...
If he wasn't wanting to pay for Photoshop, I doubt he'd want to pay for a program inferior to it.

PSP is listed for $129.00 on Corel.com. :confused:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
If he wasn't wanting to pay for Photoshop, I doubt he'd want to pay for a program inferior to it.

PSP is listed for $129.00 on Corel.com. :confused:
Junglizm: I really shouldn't have to edit a moderator's post for breaking the rules.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Junglizm: I really shouldn't have to edit a moderator's post for breaking the rules.
This is the internet, and people can do things like that. We all know it. However, by judging from his replies, it seems he's looking for something cheap or free.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
oh you edited my post cause I told him if he looked he could find the progs for free...

:/

thats kind of sad

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
oh you edited my post cause I told him if he looked he could find the progs for free...

:/

thats kind of sad
It was edited for mentioning illegal ways of getting them for "free." That is against the forum rules, and the rules of this subforum. You know that.

Easty

Click click boom
well, thanks to all who replied. i might do some research later.

sorry if i started a mod war. :(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Eastside said:
well, thanks to all who replied. i might do some research later.

sorry if i started a mod war. :(
umm
no
where a team....

thinking back i probally was in the wrong.