WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ask me about being a grunt/ scapegoat in general

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
seeing jung's therad, I started to make one of my own.

a couple of common ones, though

how much do you get paid?
5.00 a hour. not a penny more.

how hard is it?
friggin imposibile! Try spending all day doing whatever your superiors want you to do?

What are the working conditions like?
spend 10 hours a day doing whatever your 10 bosses want you to do including
  • arranging caulk [insert penis joke here]
  • taking stock. all. friggin. day.
  • feeling a empty hole in your heart when getting a paycheck
  • get wonderful 10 minute unpaid lunches

Ask away!

Jung

???
Premium
Good to see these threads catching on, I always find them very interesting.

What is it that you do exactly though, you didn't mention that in your post. I'd assume you're a stocker?

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
junglizm said:
Good to see these threads catching on, I always find them very interesting.

What is it that you do exactly though, you didn't mention that in your post. I'd assume you're a stocker?
I really don't have a position exactly. my job title is "Wherehouse tech" but that was just put there for my paycheck. I work at a bulding supply wherehouse that speciaies in roofing, siding, and windows. I got the job pretty much in pity (My dad owns the company)I have to do most all odds n' ends that need to be done. So far this week I've had to stain the wood paneling on the office, clean the displays after someone tagged them, weed the entire lot, and now I'm setting up our new server. (new- Ha! They were made in the late 80's and use a text based interface) I'm also in the process of re-vamping the website, http://www.carlsondistributors.com/ to include a "staff" page. I have no idea how webpages work, so I'm practilly screwed.
some of my most memorial jobs include:
  • setting up a home theatre system for a worker there\
  • painting the entire dock with a broken spray gun
  • tearing out a wall (fun :) )
  • setting up a wireless network at my house, under payroll
  • cleaning and repairing MY cigarette boat
  • replacing engines of said boat
  • re-upholstering above boat
  • being a waiter to clients on the boat