Aspire/Turbo Case X-Sonic

Descent

Hella Constipated
Does anyone else here think that those assholes working in these so-called "case" companies finally did something right, instead of ripping off each other's lame ass ideas? I think it's about time that SOMEBODY addressed the problems plauging the sub-$100 case industry. Aspire has been doing that, but I feel their X-Sonic case is the first one to get it completely right.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-074&depa=0

IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD, AND IS EASY TO MAINTAIN! Jesus fucking Christ...It only took companies like this two or so years to get it right ever since the modding scene appeared.

I really don't see how hard it is to integrate the TWO most important factors into a case at once. I mean, are these companies really that cheap?

Exec #1: "Can't we add on some little plastic brackets? It can be tool less!"

Designer #1: "NO NO NO NO! Too much money. We can't afford to spend $1 per case for all those brackets!"

Exec #1: "Ahhh, you are right!"

Designer #2: "Fags! I just pulled it off by putting on CHEAPER plastic! It's now 75 cents per case!"

Exec #1: "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sold! A WINNER IS YUO!!!!111!1!1one! You geht promotion!!11!!!one!"

Get your shit together, people.

I was going to buy a Rosewill, but fuck 'dat! Looks like Aspire just kept a loyal customer.

UPDATE: IT TURNS OUT THAT IT IS FULLY TOOL LESS, AND IT ALSO SEEMS TO BE BETTER CONTRUCTED THAN I THOUGHT. LINK.