WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Aspire/Turbo Case X-Sonic

Descent

Hella Constipated
Does anyone else here think that those assholes working in these so-called "case" companies finally did something right, instead of ripping off each other's lame ass ideas? I think it's about time that SOMEBODY addressed the problems plauging the sub-$100 case industry. Aspire has been doing that, but I feel their X-Sonic case is the first one to get it completely right.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-074&depa=0

IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD, AND IS EASY TO MAINTAIN! Jesus fucking Christ...It only took companies like this two or so years to get it right ever since the modding scene appeared.

I really don't see how hard it is to integrate the TWO most important factors into a case at once. I mean, are these companies really that cheap?

Exec #1: "Can't we add on some little plastic brackets? It can be tool less!"

Designer #1: "NO NO NO NO! Too much money. We can't afford to spend $1 per case for all those brackets!"

Exec #1: "Ahhh, you are right!"

Designer #2: "Fags! I just pulled it off by putting on CHEAPER plastic! It's now 75 cents per case!"

Exec #1: "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sold! A WINNER IS YUO!!!!111!1!1one! You geht promotion!!11!!!one!"

Get your shit together, people.

I was going to buy a Rosewill, but fuck 'dat! Looks like Aspire just kept a loyal customer.

UPDATE: IT TURNS OUT THAT IT IS FULLY TOOL LESS, AND IT ALSO SEEMS TO BE BETTER CONTRUCTED THAN I THOUGHT. LINK.