WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ass hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
I hate cleaning your ass after a fucking war on the toilet, and then realizing YOU'VE GOT FUCKING SHIT STUCK IN YOUR ASS HAIRS and now must rip them out with toilet paper.

Who's with me?
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
12
38
#2
Here is how you handle this.


1. Have your war on the toliet.

2. Let shit in hair dry.

3. Drink copious amounts of alcoholic fluids.

4. Get your ass waxed by an old asian woman.

5. Laugh Out Loud when you see the dingleberries in the wax on the paper.

6. Pay.

7. Leave, have another war on the toliet, and relax because you don't have dingleberries anymore. :)
 
507
10
82
#4
I can't say Ive ever had that problem... But, I can say one thing. This thread definately belongs in the "Gross Misconduct" section :happysad:
 
#6
Jessica43999 said:
I can't say Ive ever had that problem... But, I can say one thing. This thread definately belongs in the "Gross Misconduct" section :happysad:
You're not funny, you don't even belong on this forum. Go back to africa.
 
507
10
82
#7
Africa? You ovbiously can't tell what the Canadian flag looks like (even though your from Canada)... Y'see that little flag in the top right-hand corner of my post? It's called the Canadian flag... learn what it means :happysad:
 

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
122
0
0
#8
**sigh** **cough** **lmao** **cant breath** **lololol**

:p :thumbsup: awsome thread May 2005!!
lol in the spleeeen! :rolleyes:
 
#9
Do you think I'm some fucking delinquent? I was trying to be nice to you girl. Now really, leave this fucking forum. The fact that your retarded 'Surfer' avatar is on this forum is an insult to it's members. You're just not cut out to be here, you could easily admin another completely unrelated site. Right now, there's no way I'm beleiving you're nothing more than an uneducated 12 year old. You're jokes ain't funny, and if jung wants to, he'll ban you for not accepting homosexuals. That and anal sex, that shit looks fun.
 
#10
Jessica43999 said:
I can't say Ive ever had that problem... But, I can say one thing. This thread definately belongs in the "Gross Misconduct" section :happysad:
true that, needs to go in gross misconduct.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#11
Magic Hobo said:
Do you think I'm some fucking delinquent? I was trying to be nice to you girl. Now really, leave this fucking forum. The fact that your retarded 'Surfer' avatar is on this forum is an insult to it's members. You're just not cut out to be here, you could easily admin another completely unrelated site. Right now, there's no way I'm beleiving you're nothing more than an uneducated 12 year old. You're jokes ain't funny, and if jung wants to, he'll ban you for not accepting homosexuals. That and anal sex, that shit looks fun.
Whos says your any better than she is? And who the fuck do you think you are trying to get someone to leave this forum, see this is why I don't like people like you, you fucking kids assume because of ones look, or how they say or act, people like you make me fucking sick to my stomach. And who is to say your posts are any better, dick? They're not, they're about as useless as used toilet paper. Oh, and by the way, just because you don't accept homosexuals, doesn't mean you'll get banned, asshole. You need stop being such a dick, and seriously, grow the fuck up, let your balls drop for once, and quit being so damn judgemental about other users. As for you, you got owned, son.

EDIT: I looked in your profile, your only 13-14 tops, this explains everything..
Go play with your pokemon kid, you still got a few years to go.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,161
487
#12
Moved to B-n-T due to flaming, with a warning extended to all participants.
 

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
4,503
111
177
#14
Magic Hobo said:
Do you think I'm some fucking delinquent?
www.dictionary.com

a delinquent is someone who breaks the law fool. not someone who is stupid. look up a word if you dont know and even if you do know it. also waht the fuck is the point of this thread??? its retarded. and as jung has said many times if you can only make you points with huge font than what you are saying isn't very important.

STFU, and get off the internet
 
3,559
4
0
#15
Smoke said:
Whos says your any better than she is? And who the fuck do you think you are trying to get someone to leave this forum, see this is why I don't like people like you, you fucking kids assume because of ones look, or how they say or act, people like you make me fucking sick to my stomach. And who is to say your posts are any better, dick? They're not, they're about as useless as used toilet paper. Oh, and by the way, just because you don't accept homosexuals, doesn't mean you'll get banned, asshole. You need stop being such a dick, and seriously, grow the fuck up, let your balls drop for once, and quit being so damn judgemental about other users. As for you, you got owned, son.

EDIT: I looked in your profile, your only 13-14 tops, this explains everything..
Go play with your pokemon kid, you still got a few years to go.
Yes he has been on a flaming spree lately, acting like he's the big man on campus. Must be going through puberty now. He ghets pwned each time. I have, you have, WizardlyFriend has. Hell, anyone can. :thumbsup:
 
#16
Smoke said:
Whos says your any better than she is? And who the fuck do you think you are trying to get someone to leave this forum, see this is why I don't like people like you, you fucking kids assume because of ones look, or how they say or act, people like you make me fucking sick to my stomach. And who is to say your posts are any better, dick? They're not, they're about as useless as used toilet paper. Oh, and by the way, just because you don't accept homosexuals, doesn't mean you'll get banned, asshole. You need stop being such a dick, and seriously, grow the fuck up, let your balls drop for once, and quit being so damn judgemental about other users. As for you, you got owned, son.

EDIT: I looked in your profile, your only 13-14 tops, this explains everything..
Go play with your pokemon kid, you still got a few years to go.
Jung is not a man who takes disrespect to homosexuality lightly, and as I remember he did ban a guy for it. I've nearly got my best friend expelled over hate. I nearly got a guy to kill himself because I hated him that much. I'll be honest when I say that few things piss me off, but when it does, I'm fucking serious. I'd prefer the person dead, and that's just how I am.

P.S. I prefer FLCL.
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#17
Magic Hobo said:
Jung is not a man who takes disrespect to homosexuality lightly, and as I remember he did ban a guy for it.
Your memory sucks.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
165
157
#18
Smoke said:
EDIT: I looked in your profile, your only 13-14 tops, this explains everything..
Go play with your pokemon kid, you still got a few years to go.
You just talked about prejudice and you pull that shit?
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
#19
Heh, this conversation went to shit on your ass hairs to homosexuality.
 
507
10
82
#20
I never said I had anything against homosexuals... all I said was that I did'nt lyke anal! Gawd... Your personal message thing says "Calm but Pissed" but, I think It should just be "Pissed".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.