WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ass lips (family cock suckers)

Sod

Spilly Talker
i hate relatives, *smoochy smoochy* "you've grown up so much" *hug hug* it makes me want to beat them insanely with a bat full of nails, put them out of my misery, i took a trip to ontario this summer, (18 years of age) and the last time i saw the fuckers was when i was around 12, god damn, i coulda killed myself with all that family reunion bullshit, AHHHHHHH SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
:mfinger: You should eat more oatmeal ... It will produce more gas in Your stomack ... It'll make Your happy ... :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I've never had to do any family reunion stuff really, just in the case of some funerals and shit... I don't know if I could handle seeing alot of people I haven't seen in years, and them talking about me being some little cute idiot 200 years ago lol

Sod

Spilly Talker
yes, i can't stand it, luckely you've never had to go through the pain of "friendly" relatives, ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun::(

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i had a family reunion this summer... fortunatly i'm getting a little bit too old for the "oh my GOD look how you've grown" spiel... more like "hey, john grew up"

but i definitely know what you're talking about, and always found it annoying

Smiss

smissinat0r
I pretty much stay away from anyone outside my immediate family as much as possible

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Well when your immediate family is attacked by birds, I can't imagine what your non-immediate family is like, but can't blame you for avoiding them!

I think Uncle qualifies as at least moderately extended family.

Immediate is mom, dad, siblings.

(notes the difference because it matters to me also!)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Arnold said it best, STop Whinning! Before you know it you are going to be the old bastard that just wants to talk to his kids or nephews. Bitch about something real.

Like Fuck I am getting old and I am tired of working my ass off and I am still not getting where I want to be.

Smiss

smissinat0r
BRiT said:
Well when your immediate family is attacked by birds, I can't imagine what your non-immediate family is like, but can't blame you for avoiding them!
But Eugenia Herman doesn't own a helmet!

Dena

Hoodrat
undefinedundefinedundefined i so know how you feel with the whole family shit i can't stand my mine either
Sod said:
i hate relatives, *smoochy smoochy* "you've grown up so much" *hug hug* it makes me want to beat them insanely with a bat full of nails, put them out of my misery, i took a trip to ontario this summer, (18 years of age) and the last time i saw the fuckers was when i was around 12, god damn, i coulda killed myself with all that family reunion bullshit, AHHHHHHH SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

i want to gun my family down with a .50 cal browning m2 heavy machine gun, we cna all dream, tho if i really wanted to be cruel i'd shoot them in the knee caps and give them a chance to run away before i slam an axe in the back of there spine,

jammyozzy

Flame Bait
cool. Did you know I once got 100% in a psycho test? U need to shoot them in the kneecaps and then run them down with a tank

What kind of tank?, for running people down you really have to think about the tracks, now an american M60 is quite a tall tank, the tracks hold the main part a far way off the ground not good for people crawling away, you'd drive straight over them, as well as the russian T models, the Russian T55 perhaps as that was quite small, you'd have to use the tracks and believe it or not driving a tank is quite complicated, the best kind of vehicle would have to be and armoured car tho still even the america 'hummvee' has quite a height from the ground 16" i believe, tho dont quote me

I wouldnt use a vehicle as it's just not personal, it'd have to be an up close and personall execution, i would like to fill a victims mouth and nose with polyfiller and watch them suffocate slowley while it expands in there mouth