WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Assault w/ rubber band

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Rojas said she was shocked to learn that her son was being punished for a Level 4 offense -- the highest Level at the school. Other violations that also receive level 4 punishment include arson, assault and battery, bomb threats and explosives, according to the Code of Student Conduct.
AND NOW, RUBBER BAND AMBUSHINGS!!! Beware of those certain sadistic people who terrorize with small circular bands of rubber. Don't wanna mess with them, they might... *gasp*... sling it at you! Whoaaaaa better get out of the way of THAT one.

That teacher is the biggest pussy ever. I can envision how this situation might have played out:

Teacher: Mr. Rojas, is that a rubber band?
Rojas: Yeah.
Teacher: Give that to me.
Rojas: Nah.
Teacher: Yes, come up here and give that to me this instant young man.
Rojas: Nah.
Teacher: Don't make me get the principal.
Rojas: ALRIGHT... jeez... its a freakin rubber band.

<Rojas shoots it up at the teacher>

Teacher: ASSAULT!! ASSAULT!! 187!! OFFICER DOWN!! SUSPECT ARMED AND DANGEROUS, call in the drug dogs. doberman pinschers: ATTACK!
Rojas: Whoa... wait a minute...
Teacher: Level 4 infraction. Student accosting a teacher with an obvious weapon. Banishment from education for life.

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would go show her what ASSAULT is really like. There is something seriously wrong with the adults in this nation. Fucking seriously.

Banned - What an Asshat!
alumiun for me, when ya hit the skull it makes that crisp clean *ting*

anyway, i know what this is about, teachers pull this shit allll the time at our school, its like arresting an offender for speeding

hes probably done many wrong things in the past, they just want him out.

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wow what a pussy....ehh i got kicked out of class for "disturbing the silence" when i opened my book bag 2 get a pen