WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

asses

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I had a conversation with a friend about why guys find girls asses arousing. How can you tell if a girl has a hot ass or not? All I ever hear at my school is "Her ass is hot" or "I want to fuck her" or “She better suck my dick" or shit like that. 1) We are 13 why are we thinking of that. 2) They're asses. Shit comes out of them. I mean really.
I would like to know from someone why it’s supposedly hot. I think it’s disgusting.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Becuase you can look at it and they won't know about it. :p

But seriously, I don't know why they are so hypnotizing; maybe it's the way it moves when she walks?

Jung

???
Premium
What are you talking about? Asses are HOT, ass hole's aren't. :)

See:

(click for full size)​

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I don't get it. How is it hot. Its round. Do most men love round things. Santas round why don't guys think he's hot.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Dude, there is no way you don't want to grab that. [in reference to junglizm's pic]

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
I don't get it. How is it hot. Its round. Do most men love round things. Santas round why don't guys think he's hot.
Personal opinion. Just like some guys like big breasts and some like small, blonde or redhead, it's all the same shit.
Dogbert said:
[in reference to junglizm's pic]
I'm so in love with Christina. (swoon)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
If you want an honest opinion. You are too young to understand.

A woman ASS is something fucking amazing! Is just fucking Beautiful...

Edit: Without ASS, there wouldn't no US!

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
[sky] said:
I had a conversation with a friend about why guys find girls asses arousing. How can you tell if a girl has a hot ass or not? All I ever hear at my school is "Her ass is hot" or "I want to fuck her" or “She better suck my dick" or shit like that. 1) We are 13 why are we thinking of that. 2) They're asses. Shit comes out of them. I mean really.
I would like to know from someone why it’s supposedly hot. I think it’s disgusting.
Here a question, what are you sexually attracted to in a women????
Please don't say her mind or feeling bullshit.

What part turns you on?????

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Yes, I'm attracted to women.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Yes, I'm attracted to women.
Read the question again:

Here a question, what are you sexually attracted to in a women????

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Sorry, read it wrong. 1) personality 2) hair 3) boobs post 1,900

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Ass>Boobs
^
|
This is just me; Big boobs aren't important. Handful size is just fine. :)

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
[sky] said:
Sorry, read it wrong. 1) personality 2) hair 3) boobs post 1,900
Why hair and boobs???
These are just preferences just like asses. They are visually stimulating.

tzedek

Original Member
Dogbert said:
I don't know why they are so hypnotizing; maybe it's the way it moves when he walks?

he was talking about girls, not guy's butts.

gross

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
1) Hair I hate girls with blond ,curly, pigtails, dyed, off the wall colours, red hair, or short. I like girls with Black or brown straight hair. Very picky.
example:

2) Natural instinct.

there is something about female asses that can atract any one... then youll get older youll notice

that is natural instict :))

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you know what I find kind of sad....the only one to mention being attracted to someone because of thier personality is a 13 year old kid. WTF is wrong with the rest of you?

Oh, and for the record, girls asses are hot. A lot hotter than guys.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
betakiller said:
there is something about female asses that can atract any one... then youll get older youll notice

that is natural instict :))
Thanks for sharing your first post with me and welcome
dustinzgirl said:
you know what I find kind of sad....the only one to mention being attracted to someone because of thier personality is a 13 year old kid. WTF is wrong with the rest of you?

Oh, and for the record, girls asses are hot. A lot hotter than guys.
well ya can't date her if she has the personalitiy of a rock or of a rabid chipmunk.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
That's the most imporatant thing to me, although being physically attractive does count for a lot. The theme of this thread was asses though. :)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
personality is most important....if she talks like " like oh my god, like my friend like did this thing like it was really funny like oh my gawd." then you'll end up killing her.