asses

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
I had a conversation with a friend about why guys find girls asses arousing. How can you tell if a girl has a hot ass or not? All I ever hear at my school is "Her ass is hot" or "I want to fuck her" or “She better suck my dick" or shit like that. 1) We are 13 why are we thinking of that. 2) They're asses. Shit comes out of them. I mean really.
I would like to know from someone why it’s supposedly hot. I think it’s disgusting.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
Becuase you can look at it and they won't know about it. :p

But seriously, I don't know why they are so hypnotizing; maybe it's the way it moves when she walks?
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,215
2,485
637
What are you talking about? Asses are HOT, ass hole's aren't. :)

See:
(click for full size)​
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
I don't get it. How is it hot. Its round. Do most men love round things. Santas round why don't guys think he's hot.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
Dude, there is no way you don't want to grab that. [in reference to junglizm's pic]
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,215
2,485
637
[sky] said:
I don't get it. How is it hot. Its round. Do most men love round things. Santas round why don't guys think he's hot.
Personal opinion. Just like some guys like big breasts and some like small, blonde or redhead, it's all the same shit.
Dogbert said:
[in reference to junglizm's pic]

I'm so in love with Christina. (swoon)
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
[sky] said:
I don't get it. How is it hot. Its round. Do most men love round things. Santas round why don't guys think he's hot.

If you want an honest opinion. You are too young to understand.

A woman ASS is something fucking amazing! Is just fucking Beautiful...

Edit: Without ASS, there wouldn't no US!
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
[sky] said:
I had a conversation with a friend about why guys find girls asses arousing. How can you tell if a girl has a hot ass or not? All I ever hear at my school is "Her ass is hot" or "I want to fuck her" or “She better suck my dick" or shit like that. 1) We are 13 why are we thinking of that. 2) They're asses. Shit comes out of them. I mean really.
I would like to know from someone why it’s supposedly hot. I think it’s disgusting.

Here a question, what are you sexually attracted to in a women????
Please don't say her mind or feeling bullshit.


What part turns you on?????
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
Ass>Boobs
^
|
This is just me; Big boobs aren't important. Handful size is just fine. :)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
1) Hair I hate girls with blond ,curly, pigtails, dyed, off the wall colours, red hair, or short. I like girls with Black or brown straight hair. Very picky.
example:

2) Natural instinct.
 

betakiller

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
there is something about female asses that can atract any one... then youll get older youll notice

that is natural instict :))
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
you know what I find kind of sad....the only one to mention being attracted to someone because of thier personality is a 13 year old kid. WTF is wrong with the rest of you?


Oh, and for the record, girls asses are hot. A lot hotter than guys.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
betakiller said:
there is something about female asses that can atract any one... then youll get older youll notice

that is natural instict :))
Thanks for sharing your first post with me and welcome
dustinzgirl said:
you know what I find kind of sad....the only one to mention being attracted to someone because of thier personality is a 13 year old kid. WTF is wrong with the rest of you?


Oh, and for the record, girls asses are hot. A lot hotter than guys.
well ya can't date her if she has the personalitiy of a rock or of a rabid chipmunk.
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,215
2,485
637
dustinzgirl said:
you know what I find kind of sad....the only one to mention being attracted to someone because of thier personality is a 13 year old kid. WTF is wrong with the rest of you?
That's the most imporatant thing to me, although being physically attractive does count for a lot. The theme of this thread was asses though. :)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
personality is most important....if she talks like " like oh my god, like my friend like did this thing like it was really funny like oh my gawd." then you'll end up killing her.