WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Asshole Because You Can Be? EAT A DICK!

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Why is it that most people always utilize their ability to be an asshole when it is the most inopportune time to put up with them? Is it because someone did it to them or are some people just put on Earth to ruin it for the rest of us? Thoughts, please......

it's because people are ignorant assholes period, thinking only of themselves, and theres nothing we can do about it.

It's because we are "assholes"! we do not need to justify ourselves to you! :p

Simple but true. :thumbsup:

Case and point: If you don't like it, then ignore it. :thumbsup:

kthxbye.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can actually be an asshole cause you can be? Dude, I have just seen a new door open to me.

edub1371 said:
see also, thread title.

Ok, so judging by the title, one can gather that, you are telling every “asshole” to “eat a dick”.

Well, since it is impossible for you to know every single asshole, this must mean you are judging people. Therefore, this means you have some of the very same traits an "asshole" might have. Does it not?

Wait, I get it you simply hypocritical, which is yet another trait of an asshole.

Bottom line: I am an asshole, but you are no better, kiddo. :thumbsup:

Like I said before: We are “assholes”, and don’t really care what you think. If you have a issue with this, then simply ignore us.

Also, before you get the wrong idea, and run off to tell the administrators I’m flaming you. I am not calling you an “asshole”, I am simply stating that judging by you title(as you asked), one could gather that you might indeed be one yourself.

Have a nice day. :thumbsup:

Olethros

Slayer of Tea-Sharks
edub1371 said:
Why is it that most people always utilize their ability to be an asshole when it is the most inopportune time to put up with them? Is it because someone did it to them or are some people just put on Earth to ruin it for the rest of us? Thoughts, please......

now now, don't be naieve. think about how fucking boring life would be if people were only nice to each other. no thrill in that. I'm not an asshole because I can be, I'm an asshole because someone HAS to be, and I happen to be good at it. I am an asshole of the tao of peter parker.

now quit whining.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
edub1371 said:
Why is it that most people always utilize their ability to be an asshole when it is the most inopportune time
Why does a gog lick his BALLZ??

You can answer that!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well if people weren't assholes thier wouldn't be much point to this website now would thier... i mean whats to rant and rave about if there is no assholes in the world..

Taylor_Blade said:
Ok, so judging by the title, one can gather that, you are telling every “asshole” to “eat a dick”.

Well, since it is impossible for you to know every single asshole, this must mean you are judging people. Therefore, this means you have some of the very same traits an "asshole" might have. Does it not?

Wait, I get it you simply hypocritical, which is yet another trait of an asshole.

Like I said before: We are “assholes”, and don’t really care what you think. If you have a issue with this, then simply ignore us.

Also, before you get the wrong idea, and run off to tell the administrators I’m flaming you. I am not calling you an “asshole”, I am simply stating that judging by you title(as you asked), one could gather that you might indeed be one yourself.

Way to lay down the law. :thumbsup: Would you like some Kool-Aid for your efforts?

jamesp

In Memory...
edub1371 said:
Dude, this is WTF.com, don't start complaining now because people are being assholes, its the name of the game.:gun:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Taylor_Blade said:

dude you are one smart asshole :thumbsup: i'll get ya some cookies when i buy some.....try to enjoy you KOOL-AID

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
jamesp said:
Dude, this is WTF.com, don't start complaining now because people are being assholes, its the name of the game.:gun:

Well, to begin with DUDE...lol. I said nothing about the assholes on WTF. (Yes, I know that I am one of them!) It was nothing more than a random piss and moan comment about my ex. Nothing more and nothing less. Thanks! buh-bye now.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Taylor_Blade said:

Well, sally not a bad effort for trying to flame someone.....first time? If I was running off telling any-fucking-body that I was "flamed" by those nancy-boy comments, then I would cut my own fucking head off with a fucking spoon. Nice try though, better luck next time. By the way I KNOW that I am an asshole. No shit, huh?

edub1371 said:
Well, sally not a bad effort for trying to flame someone.....first time? If I was running off telling any-fucking-body that I was "flamed" by those nancy-boy comments, then I would cut my own fucking head off with a fucking spoon. Nice try though, better luck next time. By the way I KNOW that I am an asshole. No shit, huh?

Aww...did I get under your skin? How sad.

Cheer up kid, it'll be ok, they're only words. They will not harm you, I promise. :thumbsup:

BTW: That was not a flame, it was simply an informative post with the purpose of letting you know: THIS THREAD SUCKS! :thumbsup:

Being an asshole is fucking awesome. You can hurt other peoples feelings and make them feel as bad as you do. You keep insulting them until they want to kill you. Then you act all reasonable and explain all nice why they suck and they kill themselves. Then the world's free of one more shit eating nice person.

I should get a bumper sticker that says "Nice people suck."

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
Taylor_Blade said:
BTW: That was not a flame, it was simply an informative post with the purpose of letting you know: THIS THREAD SUCKS! :thumbsup:

So, remind me why you replied to it?