WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Asshole Boyfriend

Why do guys always half to believe that they are right all the tiem?

• Because, they are idiots

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Because, they think they have control

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Just because they have nothing better to say

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Because they are always right

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters

HotShortyChic

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok, so I have a boyfriend that I have been with for 3 years. He can be an asshole at times but I love him, not to mention great sex. Well sometimes he gets to me so bad that I just wanna scream. He talks about other girls to me like I want to here thet, then just today for some reason he phone line kept cutting off when he called, he calls back bitching to me like its my fucking fault and then tells me that he will call me back later. I told him the way he is being dont even call me at all. Well I send him an email telling him that He did not have to yell at me the way he did and to get his shit straight be for and talks to me again. Anyways it wasent even my phone lines messing up it was his. Well I told him that in the email too. I dont know why guys always have to think they are right all the time when they arnt half the time. :mad:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
HotShortyChic said:
ok, so I have a boyfriend that I have been with for 3 years. He can be an asshole at times but I love him, not to mention great sex. Well sometimes he gets to me so bad that I just wanna scream. He talks about other girls to me like I want to here thet, then just today for some reason he phone line kept cutting off when he called, he calls back bitching to me like its my fucking fault and then tells me that he will call me back later. I told him the way he is being dont even call me at all. Well I send him an email telling him that He did not have to yell at me the way he did and to get his shit straight be for and talks to me again. Anyways it wasent even my phone lines messing up it was his. Well I told him that in the email too. I dont know why guys always have to think they are right all the time when they arnt half the time. :mad:
Stoopid girl you oughta know.....We are never wrong.....and the tellin you about other hotties thing, thats testin you.....

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ya i dont blame ya for getting mad but dont stereotype guys.. there are alot of guys that fit that billl but not all. It really pisses me off when girls do that and some guys for that matter.
My opinion make it work and stop complaining about it or simply dump him and find a nice guy.. they are out there.

mdc17

Flame Bait
well i for one thing guys are dumb... not all but most. my boyfriend is an idiot too, i tell him simple little things to do and he cant do it..o but its my fault, uh no it isnt u dumbass...wtf! ya and he comes over with his friend on the way to sa to shop well, stops in for a quickie but cant stop on the way home to say hey or nuttin, now that is total crap. but whatever, its bout to end ne way might as well get some good sex outta it. but guys are assholes :mfinger:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeh i agree with swize...also ..have you considered that maybe he's acting this way cause you cant spell worth shit....at least make sure you spell things correctly when posting a POLL....i dont mean to be a dick...but come on...if you're gonna publish something everyone can see....do it right...or at least edit it...

HotShortyChic

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well sorry if I dont spell right, it was late at night and I really dont fucking care what the hell you think. I dont have to be perfect, I guess your ass should win an award for perfect speller of the world then, or maybe you make mistakes too, no one is fucking perfect dumbass fucker!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
HotShortyChic said:
wow your a real bitch.it prob was your line

Fugly

Tenderony
Girls like assholes. If we were nice you would dump us. We have been trained this way. Plus girls are just dumb to begin with.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
HotShortyChic said:
Well sorry if I dont spell right, it was late at night and I really dont fucking care what the hell you think. I dont have to be perfect, I guess your ass should win an award for perfect speller of the world then, or maybe you make mistakes too, no one is fucking perfect dumbass fucker!
I saw thisc comming. No one expects you to be perfect. Didnt your parents teach you that? Also, calling people names wont help either. You think I care? Fuck No. And thank you for making me feel human, I was starting to feel a lot like a robot. Of course I make mistakes, the difference between you and me is that I hate looking like a DUMBASS in front of hundreds of people and getting called on it. You're still fairly new to this site...so heres a hearty :mfinger: enjoy!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yeh, nice guys finish last.

The reason guys are assholes is because they can be, and still get a lot of tail... and why?

Because the majority of girls won't stand up for themselves or do jack shit about it, and guys know it.

Girls need to be more self-righteous if they ever want to have good relationships... because guys will take advantage, given the chance.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
exactly as teh person above stated cuz im too dam lazy to hit the quote button.....if you dont like it....fucking call him on it and get in his face and not on your knees shoving his dick in your mouth!

Unforgiven

That Guy
that proves my point about girls going out with assholes... guys, if you want a g/f, here's what to do:

-Be an asshole
-have lots of money
-have good looks.

case closed

mdc17

Flame Bait
Fugly said:
Girls like assholes. If we were nice you would dump us. We have been trained this way. Plus girls are just dumb to begin with.

uh no girls dont like assholes... :mfinger: maybe they dont like you cause your fugly...just maybe. anyway girls just wanna be treated right, show us you actually care. and we do stand up for ourselves, you just dont pay attention and treat us with disrespect anyway.

Unforgiven

That Guy
mdc17 said:
uh no girls dont like assholes... :mfinger: maybe they dont like you cause your fugly...just maybe. anyway girls just wanna be treated right, show us you actually care. and we do stand up for ourselves, you just dont pay attention and treat us with disrespect anyway.
most, if not all, of the girls i know would choose a good looking asshole over a nice person like me.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mdc17 said:
But you like bad boys!!!!....No girl likes an asshole you fuckin twits....they like the bad boy. But bad boys attitude comes out down the road....and now bad boy turns into asshole...

And nice guys are alwayz suckin hind titty... :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Unforgiven said:
most, if not all, of the girls i know would choose a good looking asshole over a nice person like me.
Well stop bein a puss.... :cheerldr:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mdc17 said:
My sister is a prime example of this.

She's self-righteous and a feminist, until her boyfriend starts yelling at her, at which point she breaks down in to tears and starts apologizing (she hasn't done anything wrong, mind you) at the speed of light.

Men have proven for centuries that if nobody stops them, they'll abuse women (physically and emotionally)... Because A: It makes them feel strong and secure, and because B: 9 times out of 10 no girl will do shit, and it sickens me.

If I were a girl (Why yes, this post just took a turn for the worse) I'd probably be an ass-kicking girl. But I don't know what its like, because I'm not one. I just know what I see, and I see almost half of the world that isn't treated how the U.N. defines a "person."

mdc17

Flame Bait
Unforgiven said:

maybe now, but in the end its the nice guys that end up with a nice wife cause they know how to treat a girl.