WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

asshole

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
My brother, the fuck-o-rama one, is REALLY pissing me off. Im sitting on the couch, he comes over with a fucking pillow and hits me senseless on the head. And these pillows can do that :confused: . He won't fucking shut up and hes fucking abusive. Of course my parents dont notice him beating me.

magnolia

Postaholic
My brother is just like that. Beat his ass or reck his stuff. Either way works. :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
my brother is a pussy so i don't have to worry bout him "beating me senseless"

^_^Kyle^_^

Banned - What an Asshat!
evilghoul said:
My brother, the fuck-o-rama one, is REALLY pissing me off. Im sitting on the couch, he comes over with a fucking pillow and hits me senseless on the head. And these pillows can do that :confused: . He won't fucking shut up and hes fucking abusive. Of course my parents dont notice him beating me.
ah man i know how that shit goes, my brother is a year yonger then me and always pisses me off, especially when he beats me and something that im oboiusly better then him at, he rubs it in my face, god i wanna kill that little punk
:gun: :gun:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my brother thinks he's all cool and can push people around....

...but if he ever gets on my nerves or tries something, i just stand up and start walking towards him with this look on my face like i'm gonna throw him through the wall...yea so he cowers like uh oh and runs off

of course he only starts stuff cuz he knows i won't attack or hurt anyone...but scaring him is aight on my terms

Signify

Particinator
oh, oh, i have an idea
ok, tie him up, pour honey on his face, than put him next to a fire ant hill!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tell him this:
"If you don't stop hitting me or being abusive, I'm goin' to cut off your balls, and shove them down your throat." Then if he doesn't respond to that, wait till hes sleepin', tie his ass up, and get a knife. That scould scare the shit out of him. lol.

Paul

Tenderony
the simple solution is to inflict some real damage whenever he bugs you.... it's like training a dog....... nothing life altering.... or that will leave a scar...... just knock the wind out of him or hit a pressure point........ hopefully he'll learn his lesson

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Darkness_Reaper said:
oh, oh, i have an idea
ok, tie him up, pour honey on his face, than put him next to a fire ant hill!
"ow geht them off me fuck ow my face. OW my face . Holy hell . the pain. ::falls to floor::"

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Liquid-Zero said:
as sky says, STOP RESSURECTING OLD POSTS!
Your the one ressurecting it after 12 days of non-use. Hypocrit.