WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

assholes, can't trust them...

well, last moday i went to school with my everyday frown tagging along when my asshole imaginary friends asked me, "what's wrong?" well, i took this as sympathy so i said, " i hate school, that's what's wrong!" that's where it dawned on me, they're never sympathetic, they're total asshole. but before i could say anything, the shitheads said, "sounds like a case of the mondays! har har har har!" talk about a lame joke. they've seen "office space" way too many times. i killed the bastards, i bludgeoned them into a pulp collection of organs and skin. my longing to end their lives was fulfilled, i just needed a legitimate reason. do you think this was good enough?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i know omicron is a greek letter...but i have no idea what the "ic" is...enlighten us please, obviously your story sucked or we would have been talking about that ....citizen's thread highjack

junglizm is right. at the time, i just felt like using a greek letter in my name but to add something along with it. "ic" is just what happened
it's not a story, it really happened

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Omicronic said:
junglizm is right. at the time, i just felt like using a greek letter in my name but to add something along with it. "ic" is just what happened
it's not a story, it really happened
Ok, let me get this shit straight. You got mad that your imaginary friend was being mean to you, so you killed him/her/it?

So how many pills did you take this morning?

i don't take pills....
yeah, they damn well deserved it too. the point is, don't trust imaginary friends, there's worse things that they have done but i was too tired to include.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
So let me get this straight, you made a thread about killing your imaginary friend? .. Wtf, that was a waste of a thread. :( :thumbsdn:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Omicronic said:
i don't take pills....
yeah, they damn well deserved it too. the point is, don't trust imaginary friends, there's worse things that they have done but i was too tired to include.
No pills? Riiiiight. I forgot, they were imaginary pills that made you kill your imaginary friends, this thread should be made imaginary by the mods.

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
Omicronic said:
well, last moday i went to school with my everyday frown tagging along when my asshole imaginary friends asked me, "what's wrong?" well, i took this as sympathy so i said, " i hate school, that's what's wrong!" that's where it dawned on me, they're never sympathetic, they're total asshole. but before i could say anything, the shitheads said, "sounds like a case of the mondays! har har har har!" talk about a lame joke. they've seen "office space" way too many times. i killed the bastards, i bludgeoned them into a pulp collection of organs and skin. my longing to end their lives was fulfilled, i just needed a legitimate reason. do you think this was good enough?
GET A HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Assholes, can't live with 'em, can't live without em.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
Assholes, can't live with 'em, can't live without em.
thats what makes the world go round, assholes, dicks, bitches, whores, stupid ppl-like myself

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I got a kick out of this thread.

Think about it...some guy beating up an imaginary friend? I'd pay to see that, and pay even more to see the imaginary friend get 'a few good blows' in. lol

Office Space kicked ass. Sure the quotes are becoming kind of trite and arent as funny, but it was still a good movie.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Ok, let me get this shit straight. You got mad that your imaginary friend was being mean to you, so you killed him/her/it?

So how many pills did you take this morning?
More important! Which ones did he forget to take?

Sektor

Particinator
Stop taking the X pills guy, they're not good for you. And get the crack rocks from under your pillow.