Assholes who can't drive

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
LOL get this man.. We live a really nice neighborhood. It's a resort community. Five Golf courses, the Nike tour is held here every year; blah blah blah. This happened a block away from our home. The person that did this lives around the corner. We don't know one another, they are new. The driver has been in jail since the day after the event.
Nice.

HintOfClarity

Zee Deveel
I used to be such a sucky driver. Once, I was changing lanes and I hit somebody...So we filed a claim with the insurance company & it was my fault & whatnot, so I had to pay a $250 deductible...And I had to go to the place that was going to fix my car so they could look at it and as I was leaving the parking lot of that place I hit another car. Damn...I used to TOTALLY suck at driving. :( Anyway, I had them look at my car again since there were more damages to fix or whatever... And then I had to pay another $250 deductible... That happend when I first started driving...Almost 5 years ago... I've come a long way. I'm a much better, more skillful driver now, haha.

icka

:)
HintOfClarity said:
I used to be such a sucky driver. Once, I was changing lanes and I hit somebody...So we filed a claim with the insurance company & it was my fault & whatnot, so I had to pay a $250 deductible...And I had to go to the place that was going to fix my car so they could look at it and as I was leaving the parking lot of that place I hit another car. Damn...I used to TOTALLY suck at driving. :( Anyway, I had them look at my car again since there were more damages to fix or whatever... And then I had to pay another $250 deductible... That happend when I first started driving...Almost 5 years ago... I've come a long way. I'm a much better, more skillful driver now, haha.
im a shitty driver too!! i don't run into things like you haha.. but im irrational, i scream a lot, i honk a lot, and i give people the finger a lot. some guy cut me off once, so i cut him off (i have severe road rage) the road turned into one lane, so he drove in front of me, and parked his car in our lane + the other side so i couldnt drive by. He came up to me and threatened me with a knife. i went to the police station afterwards but we didnt copy his license plate right.

then another time i had some road rage with some stupid guy in a van, at a traffic light he got out of his car and started knocking on my window.. i rolled it down so he started screaming at me. i smiled, locked my doors, waved, and started to roll up the window.

people are crazy!

Unforgiven

That Guy
What's worse? a crazy mother fucking driver who cares nothing for speed limits or rules (like me :p ) or a slow mother fucker who obeys every damn rule there is and goes 20 below the speed limit?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Unforgiven said:
What's worse? a crazy mother fucking driver who cares nothing for speed limits or rules (like me :p ) or a slow mother fucker who obeys every damn rule there is and goes 20 below the speed limit?
Now there's a trick question. I wanna kick the shit out of both of you.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Unforgiven said:
Ohh, diffenetly you, the fucker that drives 20 under. . . .
in fact, i'd like to hit you with my car...... several times, and then speed off on your remains. . . .

JK, but man, 20 below? why do you feel that's nessecery? :confused:

Unforgiven

That Guy
screw_you_jack said:
Ohh, diffenetly you, the fucker that drives 20 under. . . .
in fact, i'd like to hit you with my car...... several times, and then speed off on your remains. . . .

JK, but man, 20 below? why do you feel that's nessecery? :confused:
i don't... i'm always at least 10 above... but i know people who drive 20 under, and it's very annoying.

Sektor

Particinator
then another time i had some road rage with some stupid guy in a van, at a traffic light he got out of his car and started knocking on my window.. i rolled it down so he started screaming at me. i smiled, locked my doors, waved, and started to roll up the window.
That guy would have gotten a gun in the face.

I was driving, and had just pulled out of the apartment complex. This speeding bitch behind me decided to honk her horn relentlessly, so I just kept driving and doing what I was doing. (I'm one of those people who do what the fuck they wanna do and don't give a flying fuck about anybody else) The bitch finally decided to pass me, and gave me a fucking look. So I flicked her off, and gave her a few words.

Ryan066

Mad Bastard
LoL

I couldnt agree more ....

I hate cock suckers that fucking lay right on to the gas and get up to bout 110 then fucking let off ... WHY cant they hold it at the same speed ... and people wonder where there GAS is coming ... welll FUCK THEM :mfinger:

Solanaceae

Config.Solanaceae
Foreverpissed said:
You know, the rubberneckers, the idiots who ride their fucking brakes all through the way. Who grip the steering wheel and call their driving "safe"? Yeah right, I'd call them a moving bullseye for me, I'd like to ram one of their asses straight off the freeway. They are the reason why we have traffic, and why we have wrecks. Just the other day, I flipped of some idiot who just had to ride the breaks during the rain... what the fuck, if you can't drive during the rain, then pull over and let the experienced drivers pass instead of insisiting that you stay in your lane doing 35 mph while others are doing 70 mph.... :mfinger:
Dude, by hitting the guy, you are just going to congest the traffic further. go for something like... oh maybe, not giving a fuck about it.