WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Astrological Signs

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So this fish post below got me wondering....what sign are you?

I am a scorpio, and while wise and soulfull, we are prone to be greedy and vengefull.

CL is a cancer, and while intelligent and stable, are moody hermits.

So what are you? If you dont know your sign, just put in your birthday and I can tell you.

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Saggitarius... have no idea what that means...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Libra, fair and balanced, lives in peace and harmony....lmao....yea, pain can be such a beautiful thing.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I think I'm a libra...October 22nd anyone? This stuff evades me, as it has no real connection with real life whatsoever.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
fuckin goat fish thing............Capricorn yeah that was it who in the hell made up this shit anyways

Pachyderm

I really did.
dustinzgirl said:

I am a scorpio, and while wise and soulfull, we are prone to be greedy and vengefull.

So what are you? If you dont know your sign, just put in your birthday and I can tell you.
Um..I think this is why we can talk so comfortably..I am a Scorpio (I have a tattoo on my hand of a Scorpio symbol) and my G/f is a Cancer....How strange..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:

Nov.3......Scorpio.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sagittarius. But astrology is a load of crap.

Astronomy on the other hand.................

Pachyderm

I really did.
Astrology is a load, but it's fun to do. The reason it always describes you is that it says the same things for ever sign. If you're a capricorn...you're stubborn..if you're a scorpio...you're stubborn...if you're a cancer...you're generous..but stubborn.
When I was younger I wanted to be an astrologist, and then...I decided ..no.

DenkiE_

zeriouz banana izzuez
i'm a gemini, do i really have two personalities?

Chris

Sick Bastard
I'm a Virgo...what sucks about that, is that in Norwegian Virgo is the same word as virgin...god, I hate it...it also has the word lady in it...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Chris said:
I'm a Virgo...what sucks about that, is that in Norwegian Virgo is the same word as virgin...god, I hate it...it also has the word lady in it...
Virgin Bitch?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
im a leo, no idea what that means

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Scorpios rule! Nov 2.

And yeah, I think that is really cool pachy. Astrologically, cancer and scorpio combinations have the best spiritual and ummmmmm sexual connections than any other, but they have very hard relationships....personality wise.

Aries, my daughter is an aries. a bit spoiled and kind of jokers, they tend to float through life for the fuck and fun of it.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Meanwhile: Back in the year 2004. The 70's are gone :fro: