WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

At Skyline's request.....

Drinking too much lately?

• I've been with two guys.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've been with a guy and a girl.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever been with two chicks?

Two dudes?

A dude and a chick?

More than the above?

Were you in a relationship with someone at the time? Were they involved in the fun? If so, did it have any negative effects on the relationship?

Was it spiritual to you...? Or did you feel uncomfortable afterwards?

Or, do you look down upon it completely?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
oh, i meant none of the above.....mabye all of the above....hell i can t remember.....ask CL.....

blah

Tenderony
I'm too ugly to get any action, and my personality sucks and my soul is dark and evil. So whoop dee fucking do, no action for Blah.

RnRFreak

Forums Grumpy Old Man
My last heavy drunk ended in marriage

blah

Tenderony
RnRFreak said:
My last heavy drunk ended in marriage
Wait wait, you married a heavy drunk ? Did he have a beard and burp all the time while scratching his belly ?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
blah said:
Wait wait, you married a heavy drunk ? Did he have a beard and burp all the time while scratching his belly ?
uncle bob is married to oh my god i feel bad for you RnRFreak

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
2 girls. Twins for that matter. Problem is I was like 14 and they were 16 so they may not have been impressed. One of those things, you wish you know where they lived so you can look them up and be like "Look what I can do". :)

blah

Tenderony
Dude!
Twins!?
That must have been nice, unless they were ugly, or you kept mixing them up...hmmm. Heck! Let them be ugly, beat me and my teddy bear .

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
2 girls. Twins for that matter. Problem is I was like 14 and they were 16 so they may not have been impressed. One of those things, you wish you know where they lived so you can look them up and be like "Look what I can do".
oh god, not this again.

DUDE, YOU'VE BEEN WITH THE SAME GIRL ALL YOUR LIFE. climb back down off that fantasy, asshat!

blah said:
I'm too ugly to get any action, and my personality sucks and my soul is dark and evil. So whoop dee fucking do, no action for Blah.
as long as you have money...

blah

Tenderony
Plenty of money and I spend it plenty too, still no gold-diggers though. And I'm not one for red light districts or call-girls, sorry mate, no pimpin tonight...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
question i want to know what i "requested"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey! You forgot to add:Have you ever been with two chubalards and a donkey,slathered in chicken fat?

Or: Have you been beaten down by a girl smaller than you because your sexcapades were only....noteworthy?

Who's yer Daddy,Max?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
well now i think two fisting yourself with the ol right and left for pleasure should count on this one

swizeguy

How dare you!?
my g/f was born as a part of triplets but the other 2 died shortly after birth...

But, i have never been with more then one girl at a time because i dont believe that is right. I think that if you are going with someone that it should only be that ONE person. Maybe im just old fashion but i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.