WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies At The Movies with Sicko & Pervert

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#1
Yep, time for a new thread to discuss (or disgust) your favorite flicks.
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#2
GottaHurt said:
Yep, time for a new thread to discuss (or disgust) your favorite flicks.

1) The Recruiter --------that Collin Farrel Guy is HOT
2) Stealing Harvard -------- need I say anything
3) just about anything by Kevin Smith -------fucking genious
oh ya and Dazed and Confused ----- hey man you got a joint?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#3
Too many to list, so I broke it down...

Classics

Cool Hand Luke
The Great Gatsby

Drama/Romance

Top Gun
Enemy of the State
Hunt for Red October


Horror/Thriller/Erotic

Seven
9½ Weeks


SciFi/Fantasy

A Clockwork Orange
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings


Comedy

Up in Smoke
CaddyShack - Bill Murray stole the show
Happy Gilmore - "the price was wrong bitch"
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Animal House

and on and on..
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#4
The Ninth Gate is absolutely my favorite. Mmm...Evil. Real evil is subtle and tempting, not in-your-face-gruesome. Real evil tastes sweet and looks good.

Others, in no particular order:

A Clockwork Orange
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Lord of the Rings
Neighbors
Blues Brothers
Animal House
2001: A Space Odyssey
Big Trouble in Little China
Lightyears
Fire and Ice
Forbidden Planet
The Thing (both versions)
Escape from New York
The Omega Man
Soylent Green
Planet of the Apes
Daredevil
Suburbia
Flesh and Blood
Bladerunner
War of the Worlds
Stripes
Sneakers
Fantastic Planet
Night of the Living Dead
Heavy Metal
Rock and Rule
American Pop
Wizards
Fritz the Cat
Urotsukidoji
Donnie Darko
...and many more...

I hold dear just about anything taken from an H.P. Lovecraft story and anything with Bruce Campbell (because he's a BMF).

Don't ask me to watch that sappy chick flick with you because I will only make fun of it and hurt your feelings when you are already feeling vulnerable.
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#5
ron said:
The Ninth Gate is absolutely my favorite. Mmm...Evil. Real evil is subtle and tempting, not in-your-face-gruesome. Real evil tastes sweet and looks good.

Others, in no particular order:

A Clockwork Orange
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Lord of the Rings
Neighbors
Blues Brothers
Animal House
2001: A Space Odyssey
Big Trouble in Little China
Lightyears
Fire and Ice
Forbidden Planet
The Thing (both versions)
Escape from New York
The Omega Man
Soylent Green
Planet of the Apes
Daredevil
Suburbia
Flesh and Blood
Bladerunner
War of the Worlds
Stripes
Sneakers
Fantastic Planet
Night of the Living Dead
Heavy Metal
Rock and Rule
American Pop
Wizards
Fritz the Cat
Urotsukidoji
Donnie Darko
...and many more...

I hold dear just about anything taken from an H.P. Lovecraft story and anything with Bruce Campbell (because he's a BMF).

Don't ask me to watch that sappy chick flick with you because I will only make fun of it and hurt your feelings when you are already feeling vulnerable.

No doubt, totally forgot about these:
Heavy Metal
Rock and Rule
American Pop
Wizards
Fritz the Cat
 
1,102
2
202
#6
ron said:
Don't ask me to watch that sappy chick flick with you because I will only make fun of it and hurt your feelings when you are already feeling vulnerable.
holy shit. I think I found my new signature...
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#7
ohh man, too many to name.....
but three of the best are....

1.Boon Dock Saints
2. Pulp Fiction
3.blade runner


good stuff
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#8
screw_you_jack said:
1.Boon Dock Saints
beautiful reply.

dont forget the most important piece of cinematic material ever!

WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER!
 

Zoanthropy666

What the fuck
9
0
0
#9
Ah movies

short and sweet okay...
1) Day of the dead ( both versions)
2) Return of the living dead
3)Army of Darkness
4) 13 ghosts ( latest version)
5)Fight Club
6) Chainsaw Massecre
7) Seven


:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:redface: :sword: :D
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#10
Zoanthropy666 said:
short and sweet okay...
1) Day of the dead ( both versions)
2) Return of the living dead
3)Army of Darkness
4) 13 ghosts ( latest version)
5)Fight Club
6) Chainsaw Massecre
7) Seven
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:redface: :sword: :D
man oh man, how could i forget fight club.......
shame on me

seven's pretty good too
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
0
0
#11
A bunch of non porno watching mofo's around here.Not one (well, fritz the cat, but thats animated) has even been mentioned.Blasphemy I say.
 
1,102
2
202
#12
Oh.. guess I could post mine

Blazing Saddles
Airplane!
Braveheart
Grosse Point Blank
Usual Suspects
Baseketball
Seven
Big Fish
Who is Cletus Tout?
Alien
2001
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Clerks (and damn near anything by Kevin Smith save Mall Rats - booo)

I know there's more, but am on the phone with my worthless boss, and can't think straight...
 
1,102
2
202
#14
Raiden_this_sux said:
Half- baked is a good movie, its about smokin pot (yeah! :) )
And it has the best Bob Saget line ever - "Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?"



Oh yea, and add all Adam Sandler movies to my list
 
#15
badassmtbiker said:
And it has the best Bob Saget line ever - "Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?"



yea, i like that part lol
and when chapell says "I dont do drugs, just weed." lmao
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#18
badassmtbiker said:
I don't wanna be Mr. Pink - that's like Mr. Pussy
What?!? what's wrong with mr. pink? pussy my ass......... whatever.... you don't deserve play.... now, go sit in timeout....... go!!! 1, 2, 3.... that's it.... i'll have to get the belt!!!! :p
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#19
screw_you_jack said:
What?!? what's wrong with mr. pink? pussy my ass......... whatever.... you don't deserve play.... now, go sit in timeout....... go!!! 1, 2, 3.... that's it.... i'll have to get the belt!!!! :p


Getting the belt out for BA........I Need to take a seat for this one.....I've heard he's partial to a little forplay.. :cool:
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#20
I can't believe I left out "Dr. Strangelove."