WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Attack of the Hot pocket

Okay so this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but about 2 days ago I burnt the ever living Hell out of my chin with the gooey amazeballness of a ham & cheese hot pocket. I don't mean a scratch like burn either I mean there is a decent size burn that is nearly impossible to keep covered because every bandaid just falls off... why is this my life???

Pro-tip: Next time you heat up a hot pocket, cut it in half and let it sit for like 5 minutes or so until alot of the hot air inside airs out. Those fuckers tend to get hot as hell, as you already know now. lol

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Okay so this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but about 2 days ago I burnt the ever living Hell out of my chin with the gooey amazeballness of a ham & cheese hot pocket.
You need to aim a little higher to get it in your mouth. Then you can come on here to tell us how you burnt your tongue or the roof of your mouth.

You need to aim a little higher to get it in your mouth. Then you can come on here to tell us how you burnt your tongue or the roof of your mouth.
What's funny about that is I bit into it and that's how the cheese got squeezed out the side and burnt the living Hell out of my chin