WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Attention: All WTF.COM Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yuck, put yourself in my position.

I was missed diagnosed with Autism when I was eight - I was on pills to help calm me down. That devil drug, known as Risperdal, messed me up for eight years. I got off it too quickly on my own accord, and went through withdrawal.

I was put on a Abilify temporarily to restore the balance in my brain. I haven't taken it for two weeks, and I feel awesome. I feel like a new guy, I feel nice, and I don't like cursing. All my anger is gone. Poof, like that, I feel anew.

How would you like to be told you are "different" your whole life, be made fun of and humiliated up until 8th grade, because in High School people grow up somewhat?

How would you like gaining over 150lbs on medication? Is getting man-breasts fun to you? How about having a lack of friends, a shitty life, no girlfriend, and being an outcast?

All of this due to a drug. The Descent/JStager you knew was not the real me. That was the fucked up me. The person that was nearly killed socially by the American drug companies.

My childhood is gone. I cannot regain that. However, I have gotten over it.

I find it disturbing that your immense lack of compassion and sympathy towards someone in my position causes you to post an IRC chat log, trying to get me to leave.

It's called a peaceful confrontation. Have you tried it? If I was annoying you, I would have stopped. That goes for all of you, too.

I'm here to stay, but I'm a different mental entity. You can throw the old me away. All of your memories of bad humor, shitty posts, computer obsessions, etc. can be locked up in a safe.

I'm not even building the SFF PC. Fuck, I may sell the shit on eBay. Use it towards something useful, like some games, movies, presents for friends, charity, and more.

I spent so much on hardware I never bought software. Hence why I am bored.

The bottom line is, I'm gone. But there is a new me to take my place.

The calm, collected, and intelligent Descent/JStager you see in this post is the new me. Try to get used to it.

Takkun

Anonymooo.
I sense a reality TV pitch.
Yes, that was a joke.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well put. Congrats on your new found inner peace. Keep focusing on your happiness :thumbsup:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Not be a hard ass, but there are two types of people in the world. Those that use excuses, and those who accept life and find a way to make it work, sometimes called Balls, or determination.

Descent said:
Yuck, put yourself in my position.

I was missed diagnosed with Autism when I was eight - I was on pills to help calm me down. That devil drug, known as Risperdal, messed me up for eight years. I got off it too quickly on my own accord, and went through withdrawal.

I was put on a Abilify temporarily to restore the balance in my brain. I haven't taken it for two weeks, and I feel awesome. I feel like a new guy, I feel nice, and I don't like cursing. All my anger is gone. Poof, like that, I feel anew.

How would you like to be told you are "different" your whole life, be made fun of and humiliated up until 8th grade, because in High School people grow up somewhat?

How would you like gaining over 150lbs on medication? Is getting man-breasts fun to you? How about having a lack of friends, a shitty life, no girlfriend, and being an outcast?

All of this due to a drug. The Descent/JStager you knew was not the real me. That was the fucked up me. The person that was nearly killed socially by the American drug companies.

My childhood is gone. I cannot regain that. However, I have gotten over it.

I find it disturbing that your immense lack of compassion and sympathy towards someone in my position causes you to post an IRC chat log, trying to get me to leave.

It's called a peaceful confrontation. Have you tried it? If I was annoying you, I would have stopped. That goes for all of you, too.

I'm here to stay, but I'm a different mental entity. You can throw the old me away. All of your memories of bad humor, shitty posts, computer obsessions, etc. can be locked up in a safe.

I'm not even building the SFF PC. Fuck, I may sell the shit on eBay. Use it towards something useful, like some games, movies, presents for friends, charity, and more.

I spent so much on hardware I never bought software. Hence why I am bored.

The bottom line is, I'm gone. But there is a new me to take my place.

The calm, collected, and intelligent Descent/JStager you see in this post is the new me. Try to get used to it.
Shut up, rainman :rotflmao:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I find it disturbing that there are 57 views and four replies.

Considering the subject matter, the smart people should be responsing in droves :mutant: .

Descent said:

Considering the subject matter, the smart people should be responsing in droves :mutant: .
Responds.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
HavokChylde said:
Responds.
All of S.C.U.M. will respond. :thumbsup: Maybe not Yuck. Who knows? Maybe you made Yuck feel like shit Descent. Probably not he's a mean bastard.

I hate the FCC said:
All of S.C.U.M. will respond. :thumbsup: Maybe not Yuck. Who knows? Maybe you made Yuck feel like shit Descent. Probably not he's a mean bastard.

Who knows. He must prove himself!

Ooga shacka, ooga shacka, ooga, ooga, ooga shacka!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I feel so calm and nice it's not even funny.

I am not fighting with my brother anymore ::sleep:: .

Last edited by a moderator:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:

Or not, if we have already stated our opinion. Yuck posted that shit purposely to cause you harm and a reaction. You ket it work. If you read the chat log again, most of us like you, thiink you are a bit wierd, but would still piss on you if you were on fire. relax kid. dont let someone assholiness get to you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
First off,you posted a thread titled;"ATTN WTFever",there inlies your views.
If you've got a problem with Yuck,you should of added his name to the love letter. It doesn't matter if wtf.coms members are smart or not,here in B&T,more often than not,you're going to be met with sarcastic replies.

This is the internet(s). Who fucking cares if somebody gehts under your skin? It's not likely you're going to have lunch with the fucktards. Brush it off,geht some balls,and be a man. Grab them underdeveloped testies,and give a hearty "Fuck You!" to all those that blow you shit. Wipe the sweat off your brow and geht over it.

I understand that you've had a somewhat fuct life. But,who hasn't at some point? Well,besides johnnyK. He's a Mikado World fuckin' Chumpion. His life is without blemish. But,we can't all be johnny,can we? Thank God. One confused fucktard is all we've got room for.

My point being,suck it up,drive on,geht over it.
...and fuck 'em all,if they don't like it.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
gehtfuct said:
First off,you posted a thread titled;"ATTN WTFever",there inlies your views.
If you've got a problem with Yuck,you should of added his name to the love letter. It doesn't matter if wtf.coms members are smart or not,here in B&T,more often than not,you're going to be met with sarcastic replies.

This is the internet(s). Who fucking cares if somebody gehts under your skin? It's not likely you're going to have lunch with the fucktards. Brush it off,geht some balls,and be a man. Grab them underdeveloped testies,and give a hearty "Fuck You!" to all those that blow you shit. Wipe the sweat off your brow and geht over it.

I understand that you've had a somewhat fuct life. But,who hasn't at some point? Well,besides johnnyK. He's a Mikado World fuckin' Chumpion. His life is without blemish. But,we can't all be johnny,can we? Thank God. One confused fucktard is all we've got room for.

My point being,suck it up,drive on,geht over it.
...and fuck 'em all,if they don't like it.
Words from a wise man.

Descent

Hella Constipated
GF, you missed my point. I was trying to make him understand compassion.

I'm fine with it all now anyway. It's all cool.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Compassion? Being sympathetic is for the weak.
You think your life sucks? I guarantee that there are tons of kids out there that wish that they had it as good as you do.
It gehts worse. Much worse.

I can see your point. I'm not blind or stupid. How I convey myself to others on the internet is at my discression. I don't pour out my lifes mysteries to the world to geht compassion. If anything,it would be for clairity and/or understanding. Sympathy? From Yuck Fou? What's he going to do,send you a check? It sucks that you've been dealt the hand you've got. You've got the rest of your life to do something positive with it. Enjoy what you've got. Life is short,and tomarrow promises nothing.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Face it Descent Jstager whatever. All you do is cry and make excuses. People don't like me becuase I am fat, or whatever you are using today. You claim to he computer Guru, but everything you touch turns to shit.
Just grow a fucking sack, or do the meds prevent that as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.