WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ATTENTION Londoners on this site.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I've got a simple request. Look through the yellow pages, find a resturant named, "Indiana Tex-Mex" and take pictures of the front of the building. Post said pictures in this thread, or PM them to me. Thankyou.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I think you should explain yourself pilgrim. Why do you want said pictures? You can't expect people to jump when you say jump unless you give them something to believe in.

Preach man!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
You ain't getting nothin' 'till you explain yourself.

BklynCannonball

Or better yet, just do a search on google. This is what I found.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Hmm, the bottom one is most deffinately not the one I remember. The top one could be.... but it's a horrible picture. I don't need to see 5 feet of pavement, then another story of windows above the actual restaurant...

Thanks though.

You ain't getting nothin' 'till you explain yourself.
Well, I think I saw such a restaurant in London. I googled, and only found ones in Paris. I just want to prove myself not crazy. :happysad:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just a quick thread jack:

Isnt it interesting how google has become a verb?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Just a quick thread jack:

Isnt it interesting how google has become a verb?
I find it equally interesting that threadjack is both a noun and a verb.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Yes, but you can use a noun for a verb quite often.

BklynCannonball

Ok so am I right in thinking that you think there's a restaurant called "Indiana Tex Mex" in London and you want someone to take a picture in front of it so you can be sure of this?

Why don't you just check the yellow pages online? You don't necessarily NEED a pic do you? Or do you want to make sure it's the right restaurant?

And also: Why is it bothering you so much? What happened in this said restaurant? Did you find true love? Did you lose your wallet? Did you have sex in the bathroom of this restaurant and wanted a momento?

I'm curious and my imagination is taking me to very strange places. Please feed my curiousity, I'll give you a cookie.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
He went to London and saw it, and guess he found it overly funny and wants said picture to keep in mind that he loved it so.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
BklynCannonball said:
Ok so am I right in thinking that you think there's a restaurant called "Indiana Tex Mex" in London and you want someone to take a picture in front of it so you can be sure of this?

Why don't you just check the yellow pages online? You don't necessarily NEED a pic do you? Or do you want to make sure it's the right restaurant?

And also: Why is it bothering you so much? What happened in this said restaurant? Did you find true love? Did you lose your wallet? Did you have sex in the bathroom of this restaurant and wanted a momento?

I'm curious and my imagination is taking me to very strange places. Please feed my curiousity, I'll give you a cookie.
Well, nothing really interesting happened. I'm just from Indiana, and found the idea of a Restaurant named Indiana Tex-Mex quite odd. Not to mention that if it was truley supposed to be authentic Tex-Mex food, the founders did a horrible job at picking a locale to advertize the origins of said cuisine.

Have you ever seen a Paris Italian?

BklynCannonball

So you haven't eaten there? Ever been to London? I'd volunteer to go for you and check out the "authenticity" of their food but I'm from NY and our Tex Mex is most likely a lot different than yours.

Dag! 'Cause I'm just dying for an excuse to go to London again.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
BklynCannonball said:
So you haven't eaten there? Ever been to London? I'd volunteer to go for you and check out the "authenticity" of their food but I'm from NY and our Tex Mex is most likely a lot different than yours.

Dag! 'Cause I'm just dying for an excuse to go to London again.
meh_it_all said:
He went to London and saw it, and guess he found it overly funny and wants said picture to keep in mind that he loved it so.
Heh, Im just kidding, but he has, He saw it from the hotel he was staying in apperantly.

BklynCannonball

Don't know how good Tex Mex is in London, but if you're ever in Gallway, I know this great Chinese Restaurant.