Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
A bubbly thigh said:
Me.

I'm such a manwhore.

There, I want whatever shitty prize I get for my scrawny nippies.

And My ex made this, don't mind the girlyness.

I flagged your post for showing NIPPLE...

Nipple = PRON!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
A bubbly thigh said:
Me.

I'm such a manwhore.

There, I want whatever shitty prize I get for my scrawny nippies.

And My ex made this, don't mind the girlyness.
That is not you. If it really is then post a real pic of your face in your profile. But that guy in the pic is hot.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I dont think you'll get many (any) genuine pics since no guy would willingly want to give masterbation material to Johnny Kuntz, Mr Newbie, or I Take Offence.

dull_bullet

Lay out!
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Um...NO!

I guess next i am going to have to post a pic of my boyfriend and I having sex, just so I can prove I am not 12......

take out the boyfriend and it'll be great :thumbsup:

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
hey you bunch of big mouth fuckers. :D 17 pages on seeing cuddles boobies and none of you guys are willing to show as well? your a bunch of chicken shits. all of you and your big talk about us not being able to "handle you" well ya you just proved your point. cuddles i say cover up, no one deserves to see your new piercing when you get it, they are a bunch of pussies :p
oh and good thread by the way............repped for good idea :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Um...NO!

I guess next i am going to have to post a pic of my boyfriend and I having sex, just so I can prove I am not 12......

Relax killer...it was a joke. :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
I dont think you'll get many (any) genuine pics since no guy would willingly want to give masterbation material to Johnny Kuntz, Mr Newbie, or I Take Offence.

Oh shit.

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
12? More like 21
Requesting the IRC logs from earlier where Cuddles said she was 20, then left when I said "I thought you were 21, hence your nick/username?"

Sorry, I had my logs turned off. :(

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nymphchick said:
hey you bunch of big mouth fuckers. :D 17 pages on seeing cuddles boobies and none of you guys are willing to show as well? your a bunch of chicken shits. all of you and your big talk about us not being able to "handle you" well ya you just proved your point. cuddles i say cover up, no one deserves to see your new piercing when you get it, they are a bunch of pussies :p
oh and good thread by the way............repped for good idea :thumbsup:
Woot Woot...thanks, and it sounded like a good idea at the time, then it turned out that all the guys are just pussies.

Jung

???
Premium
BRiT said:
ohshi15ef.jpg

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
yes cuddles they are, didn't even deserve to see you boobies. good thing i didn't post mine as well considering i'm "jealous" your getting all the boobie attention :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.