Attention to All Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
I dont think you'll get many (any) genuine pics since no guy would willingly want to give masterbation material to Johnny Kuntz, Mr Newbie, or I Take Offence.

JohnnyK, Mr. Newbie and ITO are really Stephen. Go Cuddles!! Three way... Fill all holes at once what a champ.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I know, I know. I should shave it. But it keeps me warm.

chest.jpg

shep75

Tenderony
NaughtyGirl21 said:
It is now time for you to have a chest contest. All you guys take off your shirts and post your pics and us girls will vote on who has the best. We will have a few categories; some will be for the best looking, hairiest, chubbiest, and most hard core. Well let’s go guys show off your chests, AND IT MUST BE YOUR PIC! :thumbsup:

i just farted :D

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
hmmmmm you boyz sure play nice when its other peoples boobies being flashed, now your all sensative about the issue :cool:. funny how manly and cool you were in cuddles thread, but now that the tables are turned...........................................................................

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I would post my chest, but my camera is broken.

And no, this isn't a front. I am not ashamed of my scrawny, fifteen year old chest. My camera's broken. And nobody is more disappointed than I.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
hmmmmm you boyz sure play nice when its other peoples boobies being flashed, now your all sensative about the issue :cool:. funny how manly and cool you were in cuddles thread, but now that the tables are turned...........................................................................

Don't I get an exception seeing as how I posted a picture of myself?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Check out his profile pic, it is him.

Like I said, I'll hopefully post mine soon. I have no idea why, but I'll do it. Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.