Attention to All Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i've seen shep. alls i have to say ladies is niiiiiiiiice. that boy has got a nice chest and damn those eyes ;) he left me searching for my rocket :rolleyes:

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
Nymphchick said:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i've seen shep. alls i have to say ladies is niiiiiiiiice. that boy has got a nice chest and damn those eyes ;) he left me searching for my rocket :rolleyes:
You left it on my night table. Kinda has some lint stuck to it.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
junglizm said:
Requesting the IRC logs from earlier where Cuddles said she was 20, then left when I said "I thought you were 21, hence your nick/username?"

Sorry, I had my logs turned off. :(
Um, I am 20 now, but on June 13th I will be 21.

A bubbly thigh said:
Me.

I'm such a manwhore.

There, I want whatever shitty prize I get for my scrawny nippies.

And My ex made this, don't mind the girlyness.
He is the only one that had enough balls to actually post his no shirt pic. And yes it is his real pic. Look at his new profile pic of his face then look at the pic he posted on here:http://www.wtf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=848 Yep that is him. Why is it that one guy out of a bunch you is the only one that has the set of balls for doing so?

Last edited by a moderator:

keebs

Particinator
can you give me a month to post? b/c i like to lose some of those extra winter pounds i put on, then ill submit my photo.

Awaken

God
keebs said:
can you give me a month to post? b/c i like to lose some of those extra winter pounds i put on, then ill submit my photo.
Exactly. I need to go get a suntan and work out a bit. Y'know, lose that belly, and all.

Why does Cuddles think she'll get all of the guys to show her their tops when we only got one chick to do it? That's not fair. She gets tons and we get one? Nuh uh! I'm not playing!

keebs

Particinator
i dont realy care, and im willing to play its just i want to look good with i play. i need to lose just a few pounds like 5 to 10

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
NaughtyGirl21 said:
It is now time for you to have a chest contest. All you guys take off your shirts and post your pics and us girls will vote on who has the best. We will have a few categories; some will be for the best looking, hairiest, chubbiest, and most hard core. Well let’s go guys show off your chests, AND IT MUST BE YOUR PIC! :thumbsup:

Fuck off cuntless :thumbsup: I felt sick and disturbed after seeing your little kiddy boobs :lol:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
Fuck off cuntless :thumbsup: I felt sick and disturbed after seeing your little kiddy boobs :lol:

Because we all know you perfer fat chicks johnny.

:rotflmao:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
:thumbsup:

Thats not it, dude. I like my woman more mature(20/30), cuntless looks like a 14year old :rotflmao:

No mature woman is going to date a mikado champion.

:rotflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.