Attention to All Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,729
2,467
537
Yeah,johnny prefers chicks with dicks. Mostly, when the chicks dick is
attached to her man.



Ewe be da biotch,johnny boy.
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
johnnyjohnny7gr.jpg


Fuck off losers

Its not my fault that you are all sexstarved forum geeks
:rotflmao:

 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
johnny kuntz said:
johnnyjohnny7gr.jpg


Fuck off losers

Its not my fault that you are all sexstarved forum geeks
:rotflmao:


Lol I'm definitely not sexstarved.

and you don't have a paparazzi of women following you around for playing mikado.

:rotflmao:
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
A bubbly thigh said:
Lol I'm definitely not sexstarved.

and you don't have a paparazzi of women following you around for playing mikado.

:rotflmao:

Thats right dude, I have a HUGE ARMY of paparazzi women following me around for playing mikado.

:rotflmao:
 

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
5
0
johnny kuntz said:
Thats right dude, I have a HUGE ARMY of paparazzi women following me around for playing mikado.

:rotflmao:

Lol those women are actually crossdressers that are men.

:rotflmao:
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
johnny kuntz said:
:thumbsup:

Thats not it, dude. I like my woman more mature(20/30), cuntless looks like a 14year old :rotflmao:
Johnny, you are not even old enough to date a 20 year old. You may have those kid fantasies to want an older woman but it will never happen. You might want to stick to the 10 year olds especially the ones with the little peckers.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
dustinzgirl said:
Cuddles, what johnny really wanted to say was:
"Hey, wanna e-fuck?"
No no, I think he was asking Max and all the rest of the guys that are on here. He just wants some e-gayness fucking.
 

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
17,432
8,126
637
Naughtygirl, the boss is too modest, so I'll submit one on his behalf.

js.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.