WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ATTENTION: WOMEN ONLINE (chauvinism alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i noticed something.

in your profiles, largely there are no birth years, heights or weights, and there are no links to photographs of yourselves.

also, you are all wasting time online posting messages to forums when you could be out with the friends you claim to have, etc.

suddenly it strikes me as painfully obvious that with handles like "SpunkySexyDiva" (not spunky, not sexy, not a diva), "HotWaterMama" (not hot, never wet, but IS a mother) and "QTPi4U" (not cute, certainly not for me), you are all hiding (yes, with a few exceptions) behind online personae that allow you to escape your bitter reality: obese, ugly, unattractive, and out of shape.

i just don't understand why girls with the most promising screen names / handles are always the fattest, ugliest, least interesting people on earth.

call me an asshole or whatever, and be sure to take your PMS or your anger at / insecurities with your online boyfriends out on me. whatever. but the fact of the matter is, guys often use their names or interests when picking a screen name, and i would be willing to bet NONE of us, even the most obese or ugly, would be completely unwilling to share our height/weight/photo combination. it's just a hunch, sure, but honestly, when you're female and it gets you attention, why would you blow it and get us all to leave you alone by revealing how nasty you look?

one more piece of evidence that reproduction is the only reason we're all here.

ok wow, rant complete. i had no idea that would end nowhere near where it started.

unf.

~ dan ~

5' 8", 145 lbs, and my abs aren't defined.

Hend

The Redeeming One
Well...

I agree with you that many girls enhance their self-vision by making appealing names for themselves, but many girls deserve those titles as well. Many also base names on interests as well, it's not one-sided to males. But I'm not here to downgrade your opinion, just throw out my comparison of thought and be out.

I put mine in. 5'10" 132-134 lbs (depending if I go skating that week), skinny and out of shape from the groin up. That's what skating will do to you. Strong as fuck legs, but I fall asleep doing pushups.

hey i am a girl and i will tell you how i look and my age height weight... all that... If you want to see my picture PM me and I will gladly send it to you... I am 16... I am 5'2... i weigh around 95-105 lbs... I have a nice body.... i go to the gym almost everyday... i do 500 crunches and push ups a day... i saw one guy up here skates... so do I... I love it.... but yeah just PM me if you want my pic... I am tan, brown hair with white streaks in it, green eyes and guess that is it...

Fugly

Tenderony
I dont think the point of this thread was for everybody to post their measurments. Girls define their life by how others see them, thus the I'm beutiful/sexy/skinny screen names. Men define themselves by what they do. Inevitably going to get the list of posts from women saying I DO NOTHING OF THE SORT...well your all liars.

Why the fuck does it matter what we all look like. Are any of the chicks hot or not going to come over to our houses to fuck us men no I don’t think so? and the other way are any of us men going to come over and fuck any of yall, answer again NOPE don’t think so. Wake up yall this is the internet it is used for lying and slandering others with out repercussions. I am not a liar but I do enjoy slandering others and got getting my ass kicked. But if yall are so into what every one looks like I am 6' 300 lbs straggly brown hair blue eyes not much to look at but that doesn’t matter unless yall are shallow. I am an entertaining person and that is why unlike some of the worthless pussies on here (cough for-starters Mr. nuby cough) I have a life and friends a few any way that enjoy being around me. So if yall don’t want to interact wit me cause of the way I look and my honesty the please feel free to go FUCK YOUR SELFS

deiki

Flame Bait
Dear morelos :

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ( netiquette script activated ).

Dear admin :

Can you move this thread to B&T please ?

deiki said:
Dear morelos :

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ( netiquette script activated ).

Dear admin :

Can you move this thread to B&T please ?

please dont move this to b&T, poeple are stil waiting in line to welcome me back.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...moving...

Oh! ...and 6'2, 210pds. :lol:

please ignore this thread! there is a thread on this page called "gues who is back" go there and give johnny your best! :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
umm

posted my pic up a number of diffrent times

my height and weight so fuck it

:)

deiki

Flame Bait
morelos said:
i noticed something.

in your profiles, largely there are no birth years, heights or weights, and there are no links to photographs of yourselves.
Hum, so when you go on a online forum, you care about how people look in here ... amazing ...

morelos said:
also, you are all wasting time online posting messages to forums when you could be out with the friends you claim to have, etc.
So you suppose we all really don't have friends. Man do never talk about something you dont know a shit of. It just makes you look stupid.

morelos said:
suddenly it strikes me as painfully obvious that with handles like "SpunkySexyDiva" (not spunky, not sexy, not a diva), "HotWaterMama" (not hot, never wet, but IS a mother) and "QTPi4U" (not cute, certainly not for me), you are all hiding (yes, with a few exceptions) behind online personae that allow you to escape your bitter reality: obese, ugly, unattractive, and out of shape.

i just don't understand why girls with the most promising screen names / handles are always the fattest, ugliest, least interesting people on earth.
Suddenly it strikes me as painfully obvious that you're full of prejudice. btw I bet it pleases you to think that people in here are fat losers or whatever you want because your kind of " Me > You " mentallity needs satisfaction.

morelos said:
call me an asshole or whatever, and be sure to take your PMS or your anger at / insecurities with your online boyfriends out on me. whatever. but the fact of the matter is, guys often use their names or interests when picking a screen name, and i would be willing to bet NONE of us, even the most obese or ugly, would be completely unwilling to share our height/weight/photo combination. it's just a hunch, sure, but honestly, when you're female and it gets you attention, why would you blow it and get us all to leave you alone by revealing how nasty you look?

ok wow, rant complete. i had no idea that would end nowhere near where it started.

unf.

~ dan ~

Huh, height/weight/photo combination. When somebody doesn't post it, you automatically think they are afraid to share it with other people ... Pathetic, the only fact is that we really don't give a fuck about this stuffs because it simply doesn't have any importance on a online forum. So by posting your height/weight, you maybe just wanted to make a sort of " Me > You " thread. Pathetic...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
i noticed something.

unf.

~ dan ~

Look freak, the only reason a little kid like you would want my pic is so that you can jack off to it. Mabye we dont post our shit because it is our personal biz and none of yours. If you want to know what I look like I am one of the following options:

1. None of your fucking bizness
2. Red hair, green eyes, 336 #s
3. Blue hair, orange eyes (contacts) piercings, 478 #s
4. None of your fucking bizness

happy now?

And yes, you are an asshole, I am glad you recognize your own assholeness.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
umm

posted my pic up a number of diffrent times

my height and weight so fuck it

:)

And me being the damn n00b (200+ posts but n00b all the same) I missed it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
look for it

gezzzz

its in my 1,000+ post
Now you're going to make us research it? What is this the web? I suppose you're going to make us............................................................Ok I'm back. Opened another IE session and searched, but YOU HAVE TO DAMN MANY POSTS!!! You're doing this on purpose, aren't you? Having a good time are we? That's cruel Kit........just cruel. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.