WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Attention WTFuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It has come to my attention that life as we know it will end soon. My reason for believing this is that gas prices are rising at an alarming rate. . . This will undoubtedly cause more contraversy and therefore start WWIII. AKA, the nuclear holocaust. So I advise all of you to come to my hideout in Canada and jump in my bomb shelter/bar. . . (open 24/7/365//66)

bnccoder

Postaholic
I hope it does.

Will it be closed when the bombs hit cause if not that would render it useless.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Of course it'll be closed. . . I'm not that stupid. . . :)

Jung

???
Premium
Why did I even bother reading this when I saw who posted it?

WTF kinda stupid shit are we now talking about on this site. HEy Jason the guy that started this thread needs to be cockfarmed. Dumb fuckign asshole

Easty

Click click boom
mmm...cheese said:
It has come to my attention that life as we know it will end soon. My reason for believing this is that gas prices are rising at an alarming rate. . . This will undoubtedly cause more contraversy and therefore start WWIII. AKA, the nuclear holocaust. So I advise all of you to come to my hideout in Canada and jump in my bomb shelter/bar. . . (open 24/7/365//66)
you aint got nothing, dude. i live on a college campus located directly on top of a fault that's activity is about 100 years overdue. if anyone's gonna die soon, it's me. :thumbsdn:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
mmm...cheese said:
Yeah, chowderhead? And I advise you to take a long walk out of a short plane with a fucking A-Bomb strapped to your fatback on a motherfucking Chinese Diner... and don't think I wouldn't put a gun to your head to make it happen...

Angel

I love da cock
Bonesaw said:
Yeah, chowderhead? And I advise you to take a long walk out of a short plane with a fucking A-Bomb strapped to your fatback on a motherfucking Chinese Diner... and don't think I wouldn't put a gun to your head to make it happen...
I knew this boy once; he reminded me of you until my girlfriend had an abortion.

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
You know what? I just took a peek at your photo and you remind me of someone too... the heroin addict geek down the street that'll spread her legs for used bubblegum...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Bonesaw said:
...the heroin addict geek down the street that'll spread her legs for used bubblegum...
Looks like I'm finally getting noticed! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Bonesaw said:
You know what? I just took a peek at your photo and you remind me of someone too... the heroin addict geek down the street that'll spread her legs for used bubblegum...
you're well on your way to being a qualified B&T flamer. :thumbsup: repped

Bonesaw said:

I like this guy :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
mmm...cheese said:
you just played fallout didn't you???

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
In response to mmm...cheese. Thank you for your hospitality, but I have purchased plenty of plastic wrap and duct tape, as our Govt. has advised. I have also procured a vintage 1950's school desk, so that I may effectively implement the "Duck and cover" method.

In response to those who flamed him, after he offered you all solitude, and respite from the fiery, demise that you all surely will face; STFU.

When I’m walking through the rubble of our once great society, scavenging for canned goods, perhaps I’ll come across your rotting and disfigured corpses; still grasping the mouse that you clutch at this very moment. The keyboard that was once your weapon of choice, has now had it’s keys ripped from their substrate, and embedded into your pimple ridden 16 year old faces. When I do; I will systematically rape each and every one of your lifeless cadavers. Bonesaw, I’m gonna save you for last. When I desecrate your burnt and blistered body by covering it in pigs blood, and offering it to the prince of darkness, I want to savor the moment.

I will then proceed to teabag all of you and snap some pics. The internet will be rebuilt, and when it is, Photoshop will be at my ready. But fear not cyber citizens, you’ll all be immortalized on Ebaumsworld-II.com. :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
In response to mmm...cheese. Thank you for your hospitality, but I have purchased plenty of plastic wrap and duct tape, as our Govt. has advised. I have also procured a vintage 1950's school desk, so that I may effectively implement the "Duck and cover" method.

In response to those who flamed him, after he offered you all solitude, and respite from the fiery, demise that you all surely will face; STFU.

When I’m walking through the rubble of our once great society, scavenging for canned goods, perhaps I’ll come across your rotting and disfigured corpses; still grasping the mouse that you clutch at this very moment. The keyboard that was once your weapon of choice, has now had it’s keys ripped from their substrate, and embedded into your pimple ridden 16 year old faces. When I do; I will systematically rape each and every one of your lifeless cadavers. Bonesaw, I’m gonna save you for last. When I desecrate your burnt and blistered body by covering it in pigs blood, and offering it to the prince of darkness, I want to savor the moment.

I will then proceed to teabag all of you and snap some pics. The internet will be rebuilt, and when it is, Photoshop will be at my ready. But fear not cyber citizens, you’ll all be immortalized on Ebaumsworld-II.com. :thumbsup:
:aship: :aship: :ufo: Unless maybe these guys come. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.