WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

attitude or looks?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've been talking to a girl lately and shes so cool! She likes to do a lot that I do we think a lot alike and shes just so fun to talk to, but she isn't like the most attractive person ever, shes a little larger than most girls I know, I want to say it doesn't matter cause we get along and stuff but in my feelings I'd also like to be sexually attracted..

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
p99 said:
I've been talking to a girl lately and shes so cool! She likes to do a lot that I do we think a lot alike and shes just so fun to talk to, but she isn't like the most attractive person ever, shes a little larger than most girls I know, I want to say it doesn't matter cause we get along and stuff but in my feelings I'd also like to be sexually attracted..

.........*points* shallow...............SHALLOW!....................ShAlLoW!1!1! shAllOw!

i'd personally choose attitude over looks.

hot bitchy whore, or a really nice not-so-attractive person?

you decide?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah thats well put unforgiven..

.........*points* shallow...............SHALLOW!.................... ShAlLoW!1!1! shAllOw!
Yeah uhh there has to be SOME sexual attraction for a relationship to go well everyone knows that..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The mind can get used to a person's looks, and grow to love them.

For instance, Demi Moore. Heh heh. That was a dig :thumbsup:

Really, though. Sexual attraction can grow from people who you originally weren't attracted to at all.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
NoSubstance said:
The mind can get used to a person's looks, and grow to love them.

For instance, Demi Moore. Heh heh. That was a dig :thumbsup:

Really, though. Sexual attraction can grow from people who you originally weren't attracted to at all.
its true....so very true..ive known people for years..then all of a sudden one thing happens and your like DAM holy shit thats a fine woman right there

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
The Good Thing About Fat Chicks Is That, They Can Always Lose The Wieght. If Shes Over Like 150, Good Luck Though. Anyway, Just Fool Around With The Chick, And See How You Feel. If Shes Not What You Want, Drop Her Back Off At Mcdonalds Where You Found Her, Just Kidding, Good Luck. O 1 More Thing, No Ones Perfect.

pakdatson said:
The Good Thing About Fat Chicks Is That, They Can Always Lose The Wieght. If Shes Over Like 150, Good Luck Though. Anyway, Just Fool Around With The Chick, And See How You Feel. If Shes Not What You Want, Drop Her Back Off At Mcdonalds Where You Found Her, Just Kidding, Good Luck. O 1 More Thing, No Ones Perfect.
I Know This Is Off Topic But Why The Hell Did You Capitalize Every Single Fist Letter Of Your Text???

p99 said:
id have to agree. thats really shallow of you to even ask that. if shes got a good attitude, go for it.

Feore

love-whipped bitch
you guys are ridiculous. while being compatible with someone is hella important in looking for a mate, so is attractiveness. That always gets the short end of the stick in the shallowness column, but shit man, it's not that kind of relationship if you're not attracted. it sounds like you guys make good FRIENDS and there's nothing wrong with that. there's no use in trying to turn it into something it isn't. Maybe you'll become attracted to her down the road after you've gotten to know her more and more, but damn, you shouldn't fool around with her like some people are suggesting, to see if you're attracted. you should know if you are or not already. otherwise, you fuck around with her, realize you still arent attracted, and thus fuck up a perfectly good friendship. yes, it is possible to be friends with someone of the opposite sex. i've done it. the real question is, is she interested in you? is that why you feel pressured to like her?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
p99 said:
well slap her ass and say lets fuck.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i can say that over 90% of relationships out there begin with attraction....
-a guy at a bar scopes out a hot looking chick..he approaches her...shes attracted..he looks cute..shes hot....boom....
-a grl at the mall notices a good looking guy walking around, shes got nice smile.nice lips....killer legs....he notices and makes the approach....boom...
in these two cases...they both are physically attracted to each other.....its natural to want to be someone who is good looking.....no one wants to wake up next to someone horrible and be like...wtf???!?!
i know its shallow...thats how it is..and how it always will be......i guess us ugly ducklings gotta stick together....

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i can understand what your all saying.. i really hate to say it myself it sounds so shallow but its true that you always need some attraction to make a good relationship.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
...ask anyone whos ever been in a relationship....ask them what their initial feelings for them were....i can almost guarantee its gonna be attraction..
and even when youre with an attractive person..after a while..it seems to diminish...you start looking at more attractive grls....guys...whatever floats youre boat...
and some of you are right....sometimes they arent as attractive at first...but one day boo ya!!!
ive been in both of these situations....

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
kind of off subject but, would you go for a girl with an ugly face and really nice body, or a chunky chick with a cute face??

Pachyderm

I really did.
Those feelings are so legitimate, so don't even worry about it. It's totally natural to feel that way. Things will turn out the way you want them to, you just have to give it a little time. Hang out with her some more, talk about things, and if it feels right then go for it. Don't always think about the sexual attraction first, see how it goes as friends or close friends, then think about it afterwards.