WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ATTN: Optimum Online Users

Descent

Hella Constipated
Are your pings currently shit? I'm getting 100-600 when I should be getting 20-200.

I can't play HL2:DM :(.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Oh gee, I'm sorry, didn't cross my mind :rolleyes:.

I decided to post it here because MaxPower and GGW are in my general area, a.k.a. Long Island.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Do a google search for Cable Nut. I used it and it lowered my ping. Also, try calling up Opt online and ask them if they capped your connection. They did that to me and my friend while back. If neither of the previous work, go to your nearest Opt outlet store and ask them for a new modem, I had a busted one that would only allow me to upload at 20 kb/s before.

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
Descent said:
Fucking pricks. They capped my upload to 900K as opposed to 3M.
Yeah with my new modem I can get 3m upload again... i'm afraid to run a CS server again b/c I don't want to get capped again :mad: .