WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Audio & Mozilla Firefox

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Just to put this up to your attention: it seems that the live audio on WTF.com's portal page makes Mozilla Firefox crashes.

Was wondering if there was any way to customize the portal or something a user could do to disable especially the audio tab. :)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I do have to figure out how to not have it autoplay in mozilla and firefox, however I have tested the front portal page with both firefox (latest) and mozilla (latest) and neither one of them crash the browsers right now on my end...

...and yes, in the future we will have each box customizable so that you can close or open any one of them and it will remember the setting...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well i use neither so im perfectly fine thank you very much

Descent

Hella Constipated
I use Mozilla 1.7, and I can tell you that there is NO WAY TO STOP THE AUDIO! It just keeps playing! I've tried undocking it, and that does not help. It's completely optimized for M$ Idiot Exploiter browsers, but for some reason it works on the Opera browser.

Please try to fix it...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's easy to stop it... Right click, select STOP.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I am using the newest version of mozilla firefox and i dont have a problem with it at all. I can undock it or stop it whenever i want.
Dont see what your doing wrong....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
it dooesn't even play on mozilla 1.8a even if i right click it or hit the button.........it might just be that its an alpha one so it still has bugs

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
After a format and an upgrade to Windows 2000, the problem's gone. :confused:

My computer = weird.