WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Audioscrobbler

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Audioscrobbler is a really great thing, if you use winamp when your listening to music. It shows what you listen to and you can find other people with same kind of music taste, and it can show if ex. you listen to..Audioslave..soundgarden is very same kind of music..and thx to audioscrobbler I have alot of music I rally truly loove :)
did everyone know this?
or is it a whole new thing?
my name is Davidcourtney ( it's from rancid)

Slacker

Postaholic
Well i dont know it but i sounds good. So you can find out of other people have the same taste in music? sounds awesome. Can you find out if they live in the same place as you? And i signed up for it.

Stardust

Linksy said:
Well i dont know it but i sounds good. So you can find out of other people have the same taste in music? sounds awesome. Can you find out if they live in the same place as you? And i signed up for it.
you download this program (it's invisible after that)
and It just registers what you like(but it has to be played in winamp), and then after X pieces of music you have played you get a "network" there you can see who has the same(almost) musictaste as you, you can join groups/make one yourself..I think you can? :)
Ive found alot of new bands that feed my hunger to good music :p ;)

Slacker

Postaholic
I Joined a group but all the groups i want to make are allready a group.

Stardust

Linksy said:
I Joined a group but all the groups i want to make are allready a group.

well yeeah...but you can make yeat another group it's not illegal ;) what's your name there? :)

Jung

???
Premium
All this and neither on of you even posted your profile link?