WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Augh! Fucking Lakers!!!

Buyuu

Man of Valor
They finally fucked themselves to death! :yikes: :banghead:

The Pistons played well..

BUT THE LAKERS ACTED LIKE FUCKING MORONS!! THEY GOT WIPED OUT!

AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ah, that felt good.. :(

Buyuu said:
They finally fucked themselves to death! :yikes: :banghead:

The Pistons played well..

BUT THE LAKERS ACTED LIKE FUCKING MORONS!! THEY GOT WIPED OUT!

AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ah, that felt good.. :(
The Pistons played awesome team ball. It was so nice to see them win on so many levels
- nice to see the Lakers lose
- nice to see Larry Brown win a championship
- nice to see a team playing as a team, focusing on defense win the title
- nice to see the Lakers get their asses handed to them.

AMEN I do think it is time that they got knocked down a peg or two-----Go pistons even thjough they beat the Pacers who happen to be my choice of basketball teams though i dont realy like basket ball unless its playoff time

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Its Piston time now!! Lakers had theirs for 3 striaght years, Pistons definitely deserved this.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Now the only thin that needs to happen is the St. Louis Cardinals need to win the World Series.

Bullshyt said:
Now the only thin that needs to happen is the St. Louis Cardinals need to win the World Series.

Well there is no hope for that happening so lets not get all bunched up go YANKEES the evil empire