WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines australian way

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
that scares me that america has fallen into such a ditch, sadly ( although every aussie i know dissagrees) australia is turning the way the us is in nearly every way obesity, schooling, all that shit, but they dont have the opertunities to get jobs like they do in the us, all the deadbeat pricks that are going on the dole are leaching our government of much needed funding and ill be damned if my taxes are paying some fucked up stoners way through life.

in short, if australias youth continues it way, there will be no comming back, my parents generation, very well bred, intellectual, smart and they know how to live, but once my generation starts having kids and so on and so forth, the values will end up in the shitter and so will the economy

2233boys

Yes you are!
fumadacheese said:
that scares me that america has fallen into such a ditch, sadly ( although every aussie i know dissagrees) australia is turning the way the us is in nearly every way obesity, schooling, all that shit, but they dont have the opertunities to get jobs like they do in the us, all the deadbeat pricks that are going on the dole are leaching our government of much needed funding and ill be damned if my taxes are paying some fucked up stoners way through life.

in short, if australias youth continues it way, there will be no comming back, my parents generation, very well bred, intellectual, smart and they know how to live, but once my generation starts having kids and so on and so forth, the values will end up in the shitter and so will the economy
This sounds an awful lot like a shot at the USA. I think you would be happy for your country to end up like the United States, we are the lone super power in the world. ;)

My two cents, every generation thinks the new generation is worse, it happens all the time. Granted there seems to be more bad than good happening, but lets face it, we know about more of the bad because of the efficiency of the media and our modes of communication. Every generation has their illiterate, uneducated, thugs, as well as, having their Einstein’s…

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
you clearly dont know who i am,

i was born in boston, which is common knowlege about me on this site so im not taking a swipe at the us AND it has nothing to do with their millitary power.

2233boys

Yes you are!
fumadacheese said:
you clearly dont know who i am,

i was born in boston, which is common knowlege about me on this site so im not taking a swipe at the us AND it has nothing to do with their millitary power.

Did you notice the ;) at the end of my first statement
Dead give away I was joking around in that statement...