WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Automatic Gayness

Zoso

Zappafied
theres this guy that lives in my apartment complex. He drives a later model Mitsubishi Eclipse (i cant give you specs, not a car expert), but ive asked him and he says its just a stock engine and everything... heres the kick- hes got it painted, and has an emblem on it that looks JUST like the fast and the furious! lol. also, everyday he wears a different color racing jumpsuit. he claims to be a "street racer" thats living the dream and runnin from cops. first of all, like i said, im no car expert but it obvious that the cars in that overrated movie WERE NOT stock. secondly, this guy goes around challenging random people to races... i dont know this guy, but based on how he acts, he is automatically gay. does anyone know of a person or people who you dont even have to meet and they are automatically gay based on their GAY actions?

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Hahaha....racing suits look like the suits you'd see on Power Rangers or something. Meh, let him be, let him get into a wreck and get owned. Serves him right.

Jung

???
Premium
Import car ricers and computer ricers both equally annoy me.

Ricers suck. Period. Why can't they buy an ACTUAL sports car with all that money they poor into their shitty 10,000 import?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zoso said:
theres this guy that lives in my apartment complex. He drives a later model Mitsubishi Eclipse (i cant give you specs, not a car expert), but ive asked him and he says its just a stock engine and everything... heres the kick- hes got it painted, and has an emblem on it that looks JUST like the fast and the furious! lol. also, everyday he wears a different color racing jumpsuit. he claims to be a "street racer" thats living the dream and runnin from cops. first of all, like i said, im no car expert but it obvious that the cars in that overrated movie WERE NOT stock. secondly, this guy goes around challenging random people to races... i dont know this guy, but based on how he acts, he is automatically gay. does anyone know of a person or people who you dont even have to meet and they are automatically gay based on their GAY actions?
Looks aren't always what they seem!

I have a friend that has a 97 Acura Integra from the look, it ain't much! It's black with a set of low pro's and a decal, AEM! at sight it looks like all it has is a set of rims, but under the hood- intake, exhaust, turbo and a bunch of other shit!!! I love it cuz it looks almost stock besides the rims, but he fucks up assholes with all the lame bling on their cars left and right!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Junglizm said:
Import car ricers and computer ricers both equally annoy me.
My computer can go from zero to sixty in 4.5 seconds and finishes the 1/4 mile in 7.8 seconds. :thumbsup:

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
My computer can go from 0 to 1 on 60...Hold on I'm lagging...60 seconds!!

necro

Postaholic
TwisT said:

I have a friend that has a 97 Acura Integra from the look, it ain't much! It's black with a set of low pro's and a decal, AEM! at sight it looks like all it has is a set of rims, but under the hood- intake, exhaust, turbo and a bunch of other shit!!! I love it cuz it looks almost stock besides the rims, but he fucks up assholes with all the lame bling on their cars left and right!

The technical term for a car that looks somewhat lame, but runs like whoa, is a "Sleeper".

As for the Automatically Gay thing...Anyone who wears something remotely close to what you described should lick a fork and stick it in a toaster.

R

RedOctober

I think the OP is a stupid fuck thinking anyone with some abnormal suit is gay.
I know people who wear a skirt, and slit your throat if you laugh about their suit. Well, ok.. They're Sco'ish.. :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
RedOctober said:
I think the OP is a stupid fuck thinking anyone with some abnormal suit is gay.
I know people who wear a skirt, and slit your throat if you laugh about their suit. Well, ok.. They're Sco'ish.. :happysad:
Watch what you say about the scottish... /me keeps an eye on RedOct.

R

RedOctober

meh_it_all said:
Watch what you say about the scottish... /me keeps an eye on RedOct.
Ok, I like it when Lassies have an eye on me.. ;)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Not in that way! Goddamnit man, Im not recruiting at the moment! :p

Jung

???
Premium
TwisT said:

I drive a v8 Camaro (96 Z28), and it never fails that those retarded ricers rev their riced out 4 cylinder at me when they pull up at a red light. I've done quite a bit of work to my car, but I'm no street racer. I'm not looking to show off my auto-penis or race some under powered rice rocket on the street. It provides me with much entertainment though. :lol: I don't mind people taking pride in their car and fixing it up, but the stickers, 345345 inch exhaust tips, body kits and 7 foot wings need to go. A Civic is an economy car, not a sport car!

Zoso

Zappafied
junglizm said:
A Civic is an economy car, not a sport car!

thank you!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thats the only reason i drive one. i fuel up maybe once every other week.

necro

Postaholic
A honda civic can be considered either, depending on what you want to use it for. Hell, if it gets you hot and bothered, you can soup up herby and hot rod him. But as for the Civic being strictly an economy car, tell it to Need For Speed Underground, and it's sequal.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dull_bullet said:
Ricers suck. Period. Why can't they buy an ACTUAL sports car with all that money they poor into their shitty 10,000 import?
I agree. You can buy a restored 73 challenger, 340 4 bbl, or a '70 Chevelle, 350, for anywhere from $10,000 on up; depending on the level of detail. I saw a 73 challenger, yellow, dual rally stripes, chromed out engine, sweet clean interior, with 6,000 miles post restore, $18,000. That fucker'd eat up any of these ricer's, off the line, and beyond. *sigh