WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
Everyone, post your favorite avatar to see who has the funniest. i say it s me.

lol james 2 great avatar. i tryed repping you on your last one but it wouldn't let me, nor would it let me rep awaken.hmmmmmmm whats up with me not being aloud to rep? maybe its a nymph rep ban.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
mine is by far the greatest ever :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
I tried shrinking it down and deleting frames so I could use it here, but it was always too big. :(

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nunzio said:
mine is by far the greatest ever :thumbsup:
No.

:thumbsdn:

Have you seen Maxpowers profile pic though? That is great. :thumbsup:

Sky's avatar hypnotizes me.

I still love my Kamikaze Missions avatar though.

Oh yeah, and can't forget Dragonfly's Konane avatar. I have one someone made for me with just his head going "EEEEEEE!!!"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I like this one! My kidd did it.

Sidewalk Dragoon!

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
lol james 2 great avatar. i tryed repping you on your last one but it wouldn't let me, nor would it let me rep awaken.hmmmmmmm whats up with me not being aloud to rep? maybe its a nymph rep ban.
try repping a few people, then try repping me again.

Pat_Sajak said:
Mine is the greatest. :D
Yeah, that is the best avatar. :thumbsup:

Nympie, listen to james, go rep some other people and then you can rep him for his "aviator" ... :p

I think mine is the best :thumbsup:

Awaken said:
Yeah, that is the best avatar. :thumbsup:

Nympie, listen to james, go rep some other people and then you can rep him for his "aviator" ... :p

I think mine is the best :thumbsup:
:rotflmao: She said I had a nice plane. I like Nymph's too. :rofl: I'm still the master of course I can handle it. :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
lol yay i can now enter the avatar thread, thanx sailor man! it rocks ;)
i like it when you call me sailor, it makes me feel oddly powerful....:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.