WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Avenged Sevenfold

Is Avenged Sevenfold good?

• Who?

Votes: 38 46.3%
  • Yeah, dude they rock!

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Sucks ass.

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Don't love 'em but don't hate 'em.

Votes: 17 20.7%

• Total voters

Easty

Click click boom
What's you all's opinion of them? I think they're really good, with their solos and single, Bat Country. Just wanna know if you guys feel the same.

:rockband:

I love A7X.

I went to a concert of theirs last month with Sina. Good times.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I can stand them, just not for very long before I turn something good on :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bullshit. Not music.

You want to hear some bullshit that's not music? Go listen to anything of the noise genre. I dare you.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
TheLampIncident said:
You want to hear some bullshit that's not music? Go listen to anything of the noise genre. I dare you.
*shudders*:eek:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I like a few of their songs that i have heard but i havent really heard to many of them.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
You know i fuckin love those crazy bastards

They suck. They sound like alot of the metal out there, except their singer whines like a bitch. So it's more like sissy metal. I hate 'Fat Country'. There is just way to much whining. I mean, if I ever go to a A7X concert, I'd throw chesse at them.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TheLampIncident said:
I know, my best friend likes that stuff, I can't stand it :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Ugh, they suck. Bat country is awful. It does not resemble metal to any extent. I've never heard a good band call themselves Punk Metal though.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Yah, me and Unfa went and saw them Oct. 20, it was a KICK ASS show. I LOVE them. I have all their cds and 7 shirts and a hoodie and a wrist band and god...lol. So yah, they're my fav. band right now, my myspace has them all over it.

Good deal eastside...

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
kokorami said:
They suck. They sound like alot of the metal out there
You must not listen to metal much then. A7X has a sound of their own in the "Metal" world. I'd almost hate to say it, but it's more "Emo Metal"

I like them though. Their best album, IMO, is Waking The Fallen. Probably the only album I really like actually. :happysad:

Easty

Click click boom
while a7x does have their own sound that they bring to the stage, i wouldn't consider them emo by a long shot. to reach emo, your music must sound like emo (this includes the lyrics and the music itself). i just think of them as punk metal, if anything. but thats just me

i need to get their first album, but city of evil rocks, IMO:thumbsup:

Base

it's a motherfucker
i've heard of them, but not much by them, one or two songs. it hasn't been the worst stuff i've listened to, but deffinitly not the best

R

RedOctober

The Who?

Find band.. :cool:

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
Its mixing the two worst kinds of music into one. emo and screamo. x P

Emo sucks

Emo has gotta be the most annoying music ever. All it is is some loser whining about how their life never goes right and how their slutty girlfriend broke up with them, etc. It's like country music but with more bitching.:thumbsdn:

avenged sevenfold, not as bad as some, but can't compare to others.

but bat country had one of the worst sounds i ever heard.