WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awaken, are you fucking kidding me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Awaken said:
Agreed.

He would have me banned? *insert laughter*

Descent, you are shit to this site. You are pictures of retarded people. You are pictures of unrelated shit. You are shit. Now stfu and go to hell.

You keep saying you can best me, but you can't. You didn't even realize your ATi drivers were uninstalled. Due to that instance, you automatically fail at the Internet.

Oh, and by the way:

I can read and write above a third grade level.

Sorry, Descent, but you are not worthy.

I uninstalled my ATI drivers on accident. Oops. I must fail. I figured it out myself, fucktard.

Look, a bunch of spammy pics.

reduce the size of your font. It's just you trying to make it look like you said more

13 threads dedicated to me...

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Don't you just hate it when you open a thread in B&T that calls someone out or catches your eye with a fairly good title: only to find that it is in fact quite shit. Then you wonder to yourself - "wow, i just wasted valuable time watching paint dry by reading this post."

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Descent said:
You keep saying you can best me, but you can't. You didn't even realize your ATi drivers were uninstalled. Due to that instance, you automatically fail at the Internet.

Oh, and by the way:

I can read and write above a third grade level.
[/size]

Use your inside voice son.

Descent said:

Isn't that saying something?

Yeah, it says that I'm loved.

Dude...I can't even flame your posts they're so retarded.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well it's pretty fair to say I don't get this stupid thread.

Descent said:
You did when I helped you out with your ATi card
you didn't help me. i figured it out myself.

Sexy, I don't get it, either. :/

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
The next dumb ass fuck that finds it necessary to post a big huge pic followed by big huge writing for no other purpose than to annoy the fucking hell out of me when he could have explained it in a few sentances will go live with Skitchypoo in hell.

That is all.

Carry on.

ok decent, your now awakens stalker. quit peeping in his windows and jerking off! hes just sitting at his computer, giggling like a girly! so enough with the awaken threads, you little fucktard!

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
dustinzgirl said:
The next dumb ass fuck that finds it necessary to post a big huge pic followed by big huge writing for no other purpose than to annoy the fucking hell out of me when he could have explained it in a few sentances will go live with Skitchypoo in hell.

That is all.

Carry on.
do i dare???

hmmm.... pro's and con's

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i regret waking up today and clicking on this thread :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.