WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awaken Ban Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easty

Click click boom
what the fuck is wrong with you cockbag? MODs, farm this fucker!

Eastside said:
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

PWNED!!!!!!

I neg repped a mod, for crying out loud. Didn't see him bitching. :thumbsdn: @ u

Easty

Click click boom
you just fucking did it retard. or perhaps their off boning your mom.

who are you again eastside? if cockbag makes any sense at all. your a dumb ass who should shut your mouth before you get farmed. so shut the hell up scrotum licker :mfinger:

not the best post in the world, but i think i got my point across. :rolleyes:

Eastside said:
you just fucking did it retard. or perhaps their off boning your mom.
I have my ways of speaking to them, moron.

Jung

???
Premium
Eastside said:
He repped me too, cry about it. It's just a image on side of your name, it's not your lively hood or anything. Jesus.

It's been said more than once that people requesting others to be farmed/banned could possibly receive it themselves. Take a break since the internet is making you so mad. You can come back in a few hours.

Nymphchick said:
who are you again eastside? if cockbag makes any sense at all. your a dumb ass who should shut your mouth before you get farmed. so shut the hell up scrotum licker :mfinger:

not the best post in the world, but i think i got my point across. :rolleyes:
Damn, shark has fangs! :thumbsup: :rofl: GET EM'!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I vote to ban eastside and awaken from the internets. Fair deal.

No one gives a damn about Eastside. No one wants to farm Awaken. We want to farm you. :thumbsup:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Wow, eastside just learn to deal or go the hell away, the Mods are the one who choose if he gets banned or not. Your just being a little bitch who can't get over some stupid shit.

Easty

Click click boom
Rurrouni said:
Wow, eastside just learn to deal or go the hell away, the Mods are the one who choose if he gets banned or not. Your just being a little bitch who can't get over some stupid shit.
ur a n00b, and i'm over it

keebs

Particinator
what the hell would you want to farm Awaken? he has done nothing to get farmed. As i see it Awaken is a plus to this site, and YOUR A DUMBASS. it pisses me off when someone gets flamed and they desirve it, then they cant possible be smart enough to have a good come back, then they motion to ban or farm that person b/c they are too weak just to suck it up.

SO GO TO HELL! JACKASS

Easty

Click click boom
keebs said:
what the hell would you want to farm Awaken? he has done nothing to get farmed. As i see it Awaken is a plus to this site, and YOUR A DUMBASS. it pisses me off when someone gets flamed and they desirve it, then they cant possible be smart enough to have a good come back, then they motion to ban or farm that person b/c they are too weak just to suck it up.

SO GO TO HELL! JACKASS
i love you too

Eastside said:
i love you too
See, that's what I'm talking about, people! LOVE!!!!

I'm judging people on whether they neg rep me back or not. If you neg rep me back you obviously do care, but if you don't, you pass!

lol. Bibas and Rage/omfg=boobies have lost. :thumbsdn:

Easty

Click click boom
oh awaken, i would neg rep ya, but i already pos repped you. shoot, i fail

Status
Not open for further replies.