WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

awaken is spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK BOSS MAN, you called me a spammer twice now so heres your thread.
how dare you sir faulsey accuse me of spamming, i could have misread your post, but you pointed at me :rolleyes:. so i say your the spammer, even though you may have stolen my attagirl knee pads to sweet talk your way out of the farm, you spammed B&T with pics. so ha you dirty spammer you :D

Nymphchick said:
how dare you sir faulsey accuse me of spamming, i could have misread your post, but you pointed at me :rolleyes:. so i say your the spammer, even though you may have stolen my attagirl knee pads to sweet talk your way out of the farm, you spammed B&T with pics. so ha you dirty spammer you :D
OK, first off, stop being jealous. Just because FCC and I own you doesn't mean you have to get upset. :thumbsdn:

Second, I called you spammer more than twice(if I did indeed call you a spammer in my post). I called you a spammer three times. Not only that, I'm calling you a spammer again. You are teh spammer, so geht the fuck out.

The kneepads were a temporary thing. I promised to buy you knew ones, but if you are going to act like this, you just might be getting other shit. Are you telling me that you didn't shit in the farm? Everyone shits in the farm. You're not too special to be excused from that.

My pics were funny and performed ownishment. You are jealous that you are not skilled enough to find pics of the same quality.

lol so true my little spamming friend. i can not post pics, but i can find someone who can ;). yes i know everyone spams the shit out of the farm, but you sir fingured me three times and i only counted two. so phewy on you owning my ass, i'm gonna auction it off to someone else. besides sajak is my master, i think thats way bigger then pwning my ass :p

Nymphchick said:
lol so true my little spamming friend. i can not post pics, but i can find someone who can ;). yes i know everyone spams the shit out of the farm, but you sir fingured me three times and i only counted two. so phewy on you owning my ass, i'm gonna auction it off to someone else. besides sajak is my master, i think thats way bigger then pwning my ass :p
OK, I don't "pwn" your ass, I merely own it. Someone else can pwn your ass. I don't care about that shit. But remember, I always own it. ;)

Who are you going to find to post pics? Sploogeball?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
:thumbsup: That I am. Don't make me utterly destroy you Awaken. ;)

Pat_Sajak said:
:thumbsup: That I am. Don't make me utterly destroy you Awaken. ;)
:thumbsup:

Go ahead, be her master. If it makes you feel better. I still have ownership over at least half of her, so don't get too cocky.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
okay this is pathetic , not only is your spelling off but if your going to accuse someone of something dont do it because he did it to you....do you have any idea how pathetically gay that is.

and sajack, once you start destroying your dog's shit may you move on to the 'serious internets' .

YUCK FOU!!! said:
dont do it because he did it to you....do you have any idea how pathetically gay that is.
lol. :thumbsup:

Funny shit, right there. No one gets pissed off for what someone did to them these days. That's just primitive. :thumbsdn: Look at splooge, for example. He made a whole thread about some dream of his and pretended it was real. :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay this is pathetic , not only is your spelling off but if your going to accuse someone of something dont do it because he did it to you....do you have any idea how pathetically gay that is.

and sajack, once you start destroying your dog's shit may you move on to the 'serious internets' .
Yeah real funny Yuck you stupid bastard. You think her spelling sucks but it's Sajak not sajack you dumbfuck. You always think you're going to destroy someone if you say they're serious at the internets. You won't. You never do pwn anyone. Everyone else pwns you. You may be as good as me one day but I doubt it. And Awaken. I own all of her. For I am the master. :thumbsup: I would destroy you now Yuck but you might kill yourself because I utterly destroyed you.

lol hey didn't you see what my job title is? so i suck at spelling. i hate it when people feel the need to point it out, just so they can feel smart. well mr.smarty pants, i see that you have out whitted me in this thread. just over look it next time, i am spamming awaken not you, so close your eyes and pretend that i'm not here.

Nymphchick said:
lol hey didn't you see what my job title is? so i suck at spelling. i hate it when people feel the need to point it out, just so they can feel smart. well mr.smarty pants, i see that you have out whitted me in this thread. just over look it next time, i am spamming awaken not you, so close your eyes and pretend that i'm not here.
LOL! You're spamming me? Wtf does that mean? I'm spamming you.
That's like when Jung used lol as an adjective.

That is so lol.

http://images.cainer.net//uploads/test2.pls

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Pat_Sajak said:
Yeah real funny Yuck you stupid bastard. You think her spelling sucks but it's Sajak not sajack you dumbfuck. You always think you're going to destroy someone if you say they're serious at the internets. You won't. You never do pwn anyone. Everyone else pwns you. You may be as good as me one day but I doubt it. And Awaken. I own all of her. For I am the master. :thumbsup: I would destroy you now Yuck but you might kill yourself because I utterly destroyed you.
yeah okay i really dont care how you spell your name, i think im right, thus nothing else matters, i would love to see you try and 'destroy' someone! with what? your awesome ability to tell people that they just wished they were in scum OR are you going to bore me to death with one of your stories....i invite you to try pat. just try.

Awaken said:
LOL! You're spamming me? Wtf does that mean? I'm spamming you.
That's like when Jung used lol as an adjective.

That is so lol.
your spamming me?! you haven't spammed me sinse our hard time served at the farm. sexy is still in there poor bastard. i think we are both spamming B&T, i'm suprised this hasen't been locked or tossed to the waistlands yet. it hasen't so let the spam quest continue :D

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
YUCK FOU!!! said:
yeah okay i really dont care how you spell your name, i think im right, thus nothing else matters, i would love to see you try and 'destroy' someone! with what? your awesome ability to tell people that they just wished they were in scum OR are you going to bore me to death with one of your stories....i invite you to try pat. just try.
:rotflmao: I said you weren't as good as me not SCUM dumbass. I destroy you all the time. You think you can pwn me? :lol: You will never own me. You are a useless fool that has been abandoned by all that loved you. Your girlfriend (if you ever had one) has left you. You have failed at everything. No one gives a damn about you. As I said before fuck off and die. Your family disowned you. No one gives a rat's ass about you or problems. I'm sure Uncle Will touched you many a time while you were dressed in a pink dress. Go kill yourself. You'll probably fail at that too. You'll fuck that up too. You ruin everything you touch. You are small, weak, and pitiful. You fill me with disgust. Not to mention the urge to deficate. Your a pitiful excuse for a human being. Now shut up and obey your betters.

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
so i say your the spammer, even though you may have stolen my attagirl knee pads to sweet talk your way out of the farm, you spammed B&T with pics. so ha you dirty spammer you :D
i knew he didnt get out of there any religiously acceptable way!

jamesp

In Memory...
Pat_Sajak said:
:rotflmao: I said you weren't as good as me not SCUM dumbass. I destroy you all the time. You think you can pwn me? :lol: You will never own me. You are a useless fool that has been abandoned by all that loved you. Your girlfriend (if you ever had one) has left you. You have failed at everything. No one gives a damn about you. As I said before fuck off and die. Your family disowned you. No one gives a rat's ass about you or problems. I'm sure Uncle Will touched you many a time while you were dressed in a pink dress. Go kill yourself. You'll probably fail at that too. You'll fuck that up too. You ruin everything you touch. You are small, weak, and pitiful. You fill me with disgust. Not to mention the urge to deficate. Your a pitiful excuse for a human being. Now shut up and obey your betters.
pwned, im not needed here.....ill go make skitchy cry.....then neg rep me....:thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
But I can truthfully accuse you of spelling falsly wrong. But thats ok, because you still rock. Awaken is jealous because his e-balls havent dropped yet, so he is still an e-virgin, and you wont give him any play. Its an attention getting thing, like when boys used to pull your hair in third grade.

dustinzgirl said:
But I can truthfully accuse you of spelling falsly wrong. But thats ok, because you still rock. Awaken is jealous because his e-balls havent dropped yet, so he is still an e-virgin, and you wont give him any play. Its an attention getting thing, like when boys used to pull your hair in third grade.
You know, you said in IRC that you were busy pwning me, but I'm not seeing it. Is it in a different thread? It must be. Could you give me a link to it? I'd love to see you pwn me. My e-balls haven't dropped yet? That's original! :thumbsup: I haven't seen anyone insult anyone's e-private areas ever! :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
You know, you said in IRC that you were busy pwning me, but I'm not seeing it. Is it in a different thread? It must be. Could you give me a link to it? I'd love to see you pwn me. My e-balls haven't dropped yet? That's original! :thumbsup: I haven't seen anyone insult anyone's e-private areas ever! :thumbsup:
When did I ever say I was being original? I tried to make it as simplistic as possible, so that your small and infantile brain would understand what I was saying. Apparently, you are beyond infantile, and have hit your pre-pubescent stage. I know you have wet dreams about me and nymph, but you have to realize, you dont own half of her, or any of her for that matter.

However, if you would like to continue this bantering, I am more than willing to show you how its done.

Now, once you get over jacking off with your 12 and under boys mag, feel free to reply.

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
When did I ever say I was being original? I tried to make it as simplistic as possible, so that your small and infantile brain would understand what I was saying. Apparently, you are beyond infantile, and have hit your pre-pubescent stage. I know you have wet dreams about me and nymph, but you have to realize, you dont own half of her, or any of her for that matter.

However, if you would like to continue this bantering, I am more than willing to show you how its done.

Now, once you get over jacking off with your 12 and under boys mag, feel free to reply.
well....i guess that you consider that pwning him.....i like you style, i could give you some pointers that would make him flee in terror though....

Status
Not open for further replies.