awaken is spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
dustinzgirl said:
When did I ever say I was being original? I tried to make it as simplistic as possible, so that your small and infantile brain would understand what I was saying. Apparently, you are beyond infantile, and have hit your pre-pubescent stage. I know you have wet dreams about me and nymph, but you have to realize, you dont own half of her, or any of her for that matter.

However, if you would like to continue this bantering, I am more than willing to show you how its done.

Now, once you get over jacking off with your 12 and under boys mag, feel free to reply.
Hm, I wasn't aware that they had such a magazine, DG. Do you have a subscription? I'm sure you do.

Good job being original again. Let's try to use the biggest words in our vocabulary. That will just totally own him. Yeah, you are sooooo cool. :thumbsup:

There's a topic in this forum saying to be original in your flames. We're tired of hearing the same BS over and over again. If you don't have anything new to say, then don't say anything at all.

As far as owning Nymph, I don't care to own her at all. It's a bit of friendly fun. Do you know what a friend is? I sure hope so, because then I would have to have even more pity for your soul. And before you try to get back at me for that, yes, I do have friends. I have plenty.

I don't masturbate to you. Stop flattering yourself with that thought. I know you would like to continue thinking such a thing, but I have to burst your bubble before you get overly excited. :thumbsdn:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
180
I dont know what friends are, I dont have any. But that, is besides the point. The point being that you, little child, need to take a shower more than once a month. For pities sakes man, the smell is killing me, and I am across the continent. Also, please stop trying to get down my boyfriends pants. He is not into that swinger sex, and he does not want to have an "all boy" orgy with you and jamesp. I know its hard for you to find a mate, what with your disfiguration and permanent stench, and I didnt want to hurt your feelings. I know you dont have wet dreams about me, I was only joking. But, would you please try to control your wet dreams about Max, Geht, Bigck3000 and CopyLifted? Im sure Havok and Pat Sajak dont mind, hell, they probably send you thier videos for a little late night jerking off. But the rest of us, just arent into that.
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
dustinzgirl said:
I dont know what friends are, I dont have any. But that, is besides the point. The point being that you, little child, need to take a shower more than once a month. For pities sakes man, the smell is killing me, and I am across the continent. Also, please stop trying to get down my boyfriends pants. He is not into that swinger sex, and he does not want to have an "all boy" orgy with you and jamesp. I know its hard for you to find a mate, what with your disfiguration and permanent stench, and I didnt want to hurt your feelings. I know you dont have wet dreams about me, I was only joking. But, would you please try to control your wet dreams about Max, Geht, Bigck3000 and CopyLifted? Im sure Havok and Pat Sajak dont mind, hell, they probably send you thier videos for a little late night jerking off. But the rest of us, just arent into that.
Well, I would like to say that I am glad that you didn't want to hurt my feelings. Because if you did, you failed miserably.

What is up with women and gay pr0n? Is it that interesting to you? Do you have to discuss what you would like to see with us? I don't go around saying how I would like to see Nymphie and GGW go at it(though I really would).

See, us straight people, we don't really like gay things. We may act like it, but that's because we have a SENSE OF HUMOUR! :thumbsup:

Are you sure that that stench isn't you? You should try closing your legs first.
 

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
3,050
0
0
oooooooooooooo i missed lots tonight, the DG pwning. you go girl with your sexy ass self ;) welcome to the spam party :D
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
Nymphchick said:
oooooooooooooo i missed lots tonight, the DG pwning. you go girl with your sexy ass self ;) welcome to the spam party :D
:thumbsup: I think you misread the posts though...
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
63
112
Fucking sad Awaken, you need help to own people =/, you should get a neg rep for that, but since you really do suck at owning people I won't do it so you got OWNED by not getting neg repped because ur so fucking sad, dipshit :mfinger:
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
MrNewbie said:
Fucking sad Awaken, you need help to own people =/, you should get a neg rep for that, but since you really do suck at owning people I won't do it so you got OWNED by not getting neg repped because ur so fucking sad, dipshit :mfinger:
Once again, Mr. Newbie makes me laugh. :thumbsup:

Don't do teh neg rep! OH NO! Oh, phew! No neg reppy for me! :)
 

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
4,248
1
0
Yeah, because we all know that eggs are fertilized in the stomach.

You can go continue to suck off some nice cow tits down on the farm though. YEEEEHHAAAAWWWWW.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
180
Awaken said:
blah, blah, blah

Are you sure that that stench isn't you? You should try closing your legs first.

Now thats soooooooooooooooo original. What are you like in seventh grade?
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
dustinzgirl said:
Now thats soooooooooooooooo original. What are you like in seventh grade?
Well, I didn't see you being original. I figured I had to use something equivalent to a 7th grader in order for you to understand it. :thumbsdn:
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
Awaken is definitley picking the wrong people to fuck with around here. First me and now DG....:lol:.

Not to steal DG's "thunda" or anything but,

I've lost the urge to "flame" this joker so i'm just going to let you all know.

For those of you who have never been on IRC, Awaken has quite a little personality on there. One of the first things I noticed was his insistance on being acknowledged....If you enter chat and dont say anything to him, he becomes increasingly excited, posting random gibberish in an attempt to get some attention. He added me to his ignore list like a week ago and cant seem to stand it when he isnt included in a conversation, when this happens he falls back on his old tactic of gibberish to gain attention. His entire e-persona is tantamount to a six year old child who begins to loudy sing an invented song and dance in an abnoxious way to attract the attention of the adults.....He should be treated accordingly. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
So...I get a cookie? Congrats? I'm not sure what you hoped to achieve by that. That's a good load of BS, though. :thumbsup:

I want my cookie, though.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
Once again I knock some loser down and the best they can come up with is...."nuh-uh.....thats not me".
Two thumbs down, Awaken :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: ....You're proving your uselessness to both this site and the internet as a whole.
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
bigck3000 said:
Once again I knock some loser down and the best they can come up with is...."nuh-uh.....thats not me".
Two thumbs down, Awaken ....You're proving your uselessness to both this site and the internet as a whole.
Look at that, smallck winz again. I guess I just got owned. :thumbsup:

Three cheers for smallck. Hip hip hoooray! hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooooooraaaaaaaay!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you think that is me, then go ahead. You're entitled to your own opinion. :thumbsup:
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
SmallCk....that is just pure, unadulterated comic genious.

Once the denial proves useless....the unprepared noob switches into sarcastic submission mode....There must be some sort of manual that they give you defects...."The Field Guide to Getting Your Ass Turned Inside Out."

And look at all my thumbsup's!! ...I truly must have won at the internets.:cloud9:
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
507
bigck3000 said:
SmallCk....that is just pure, unadulterated comic genious.

Once the denial proves useless....the unprepared noob switches into sarcastic submission mode....There must be some sort of manual that they give you defects...."The Field Guide to Getting Your Ass Turned Inside Out."

And look at all my thumbsup's!! ...I truly must have won at the internets.:cloud9:
:thumbsup: I'm glad you could win at the internetz.

Yeah, we got a manual on how to be defects, what's your excuse? You're just a natural?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.