WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awaken, LampPost, Diznuts, & anyone else that ruins threads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
...look, im sick of seeing a good thread deteriorate into the same old name calling bullshit. dont get me wrong, i love to name call, but ever thread is now the same, so here is the official "Flame Thread: Name call all the fuck you want!" thread. go at it, dont ruin a pefectly good thread. if you feel the need to name call in another thread, and suspect that it will turn into the same old rhetoric, post a link here.

What the fuck, bitch? Was it necessary to put me first? Fuck you, cock sucker.

If you allow people to flame at will, the threads will obviously change topic...

That's all I'm going to say.

jamesp

In Memory...
Awaken said:
What the fuck, bitch? Was it necessary to put me first? Fuck you, cock sucker.
you should feel honored, yours was the first name that popped into my head.

oh yeah:

fuck you you whore, skank, slut, dumbfuck, horse cum guzzling, turd eating, sack of doorknobs!

jamesp

In Memory...
TheLampIncident said:
If you allow people to flame at will, the threads will obviously change topic...

That's all I'm going to say.
understood, but every thread has turned into the same old crap, fuck you dumbass this, fuck off hat trick that.....it gets to be rediculous.

Shit, almost forgot:

You bastard son of a leporous monkey!

jamesp said:
you should feel honored, yours was the first name that popped into my head.

oh yeah:

fuck you you whore, skank, slut, dumbfuck, horse cum guzzling, turd eating, sack of doorknobs!
you're right, I am honored, cunt!

I'm so honored, you fucking shit shoving slob, that I'm going to post in this thread about how much cock you ate last night

Everyone, it was a lot! This guy is the king kock eater!

Limpy, you failed at the thread. :thumbsdn:

ya well your a bunch of cum sucking, dog fucking, anal licking, monkey jerking, manly nipple twisting, somma bitches :mfinger:

Nymphchick said:
ya well your a bunch of cum sucking, dog fucking, anal licking, monkey jerking, manly nipple twisting, somma bitches :mfinger:
Three words: E-whore.

Rofl. I win!!!!! You're a crackhoe owning skank!

jamesp said:
understood, but every thread has turned into the same old crap, fuck you dumbass this, fuck off hat trick that.....it gets to be rediculous.
Well, I guess I should have kept it all to one thread, but you know...it gets out of hand. One flame leads to another, blah blah...

Awaken said:
Limpy, you failed at the thread. :thumbsdn:
I've had enough flaming for tonight. I'm getting a headache.

TheLampIncident said:
Well, I guess I should have kept it all to one thread, but you know...it gets out of hand. One flame leads to another, blah blah...

I've had enough flaming for tonight. I'm getting a headache.
COME ON!!!! I'm just getting started! I just had another thread named after me! Dammit!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Look. Some of the members prove to be dumber than a box of shit. You're gonna have dumbshit with thought provoking content. At WTF.com,it's a happy combo. It's pointless to tell a box of shit to stop thread crapping. Unless,constant thread crapping would lead to planting penis in the fuckfarm.

OOPS! It does.

Yes,I'm tired of it as well. So,post wisely.

To all those who may not agree..feel free to test it.

jamesp

In Memory...
gehtfuct said:
Look. Some of the members prove to be dumber than a box of shit. You're gonna have dumbshit with thought provoking content. At WTF.com,it's a happy combo. It's pointless to tell a box of shit to stop thread crapping. Unless,constant thread crapping would lead to planting penis in the fuckfarm.

OOPS! It does.

weeelllll...time for me to mosyin' on outta here.....

PS: youre a spoil sport gehtfucked

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
gehtfuct said:

OOPS! It does.

Shit, I guess this means I won't be getting my box of girl scout cookies then?

Bullshyt said:
Shit, I guess this means I won't be getting my box of girl scout cookies then?
Nope, you don't get your Thin Mintz. I know, they're good, but you don't get 'em :/

But you can have some Roffles!

Yeah, I edited the image.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
...look, im sick of seeing a good thread deteriorate into the same old name calling bullshit. dont get me wrong, i love to name call, but ever thread is now the same, so here is the official "Flame Thread: Name call all the fuck you want!" thread. go at it, dont ruin a pefectly good thread. if you feel the need to name call in another thread, and suspect that it will turn into the same old rhetoric, post a link here.
Whatever you stupid fag.

LOL.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
jamesp i am truelly honored to be mentioned by you :bow: but one thing i don't understand is me "flaming" in all threads? the only threads where i flamed on people were in B&T and if im not mistaken that is THE FLAMING FORUM!!! and its not like i go to every thread and flame like awaken flaming C.uddles in every thread and/or post.....and don't even say i spam forums....im not awaken.....yes occasionally i do post a small comment but other times i write something long(like this post) but to be honest i think you are jelous of me, awaken, and C.udlles for out publicity :D

I think he was just mad that last night, all the threads were turning into the same set of insults when they could have easily been confined to one thread.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
TheLampIncident said:
I think he was just mad that last night, all the threads were turning into the same set of insults when they could have easily been confined to one thread.
ooo ok.......well i was barelly on.........shit.....just look at this..im gone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose......what happens next week when i will take off a WHOLE day? well yall may have a party or something but i don't care....i will be enjoying 6flags' new ride thats like higher than NITRO hehe.......and gonna do the crazy bungee rope swing thingie(dare devil free fall????) damn i miss 6 flags......

Status
Not open for further replies.