WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awaken licked my right testicle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
... and now my left one is cold, dry, lonely and chapped.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I started a fad and now everyone is starting threads abotu Awaken to be "cool" like me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Of course he licked your testicle skithypoo, he wants to grow up and be just like you. So he is taking your ball sweat and trying to create a syrum that he can inject in himself to become like you, because he wants to be in our little e-gang but I wont let him. His first choice was scum, but thier initiation is that you have to get a sex change, and he didnt know if he really was a girl with masculine parts or a boy with feminine parts.

dustinzgirl said:
Of course he licked your testicle skithypoo, he wants to grow up and be just like you. So he is taking your ball sweat and trying to create a syrum that he can inject in himself to become like you, because he wants to be in our little e-gang but I wont let him. His first choice was scum, but thier initiation is that you have to get a sex change, and he didnt know if he really was a girl with masculine parts or a boy with feminine parts.
:thumbsdn:

You worked waaaaaaay too hard on that one.

I'm not sure, but I think it is spelled "serum."

Did you use spell check finally?

Give up while you still have something left.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
:thumbsdn:

You worked waaaaaaay too hard on that one.

I'm not sure, but I think it is spelled "serum."

Did you use spell check finally?

Give up while you still have something left.
Fuck spell scheck its 7:30 am, and that took me less than five minutes to post. Is spelling the best you got bitch?

dustinzgirl said:
Fuck spell scheck its 7:30 am, and that took me less than five minutes to post. Is spelling the best you got bitch?
No, but it's the best you've got. :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:
No, but it's the best you've got. :thumbsdn:
get back to topic........damn yo........now Awaken were you holding his cock while licking his right testicle? and why the right one? most of the girls i've been with lick and suck on my left testicle but not the right......well they do eventually but not right away.....why is that Awaken? is it cuz the left nut hangs lower?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skitch0o0 said:
... and now my left one is cold, dry, lonely and chapped.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I started a fad and now everyone is starting threads about Awaken to be "cool" like me.

MrNewbie said:
Yeah, we know you are an expert. You would have fondled the other, whipped Creamed the shaft, then slowly inhaled it balls and all. You're a pro and he’s still a trainee.

Let's name the people who there are about ten threads about...

Awaken
Skitcho0oo0o0o0oaoa0sas0asas
<When replying please insert anyone I missed>

:thumbsup:

Broken

MaxPower said:
Glad to help citizen. :thumbsup:
It's Puff puff pass Mother Fucker; What the hell are you smoking, and it's " Glad to help Good or Fine citizen" You were late that day in Super-hero Class.

Broken said:
It's Puff puff pass Mother Fucker; What the hell are you smoking, and it's " Glad to help Good or Fine citizen" You were late that day in Super-hero Class.

I knew Max Power has was a shitty name for a super hero. He missed that day completely.

Good thing I was across the hall in "Bad Guy" classes.

Broken

HavokChylde said:
I knew Max Power has was a shitty name for a super hero. He missed that day completely.

Good thing I was across the hall in "Bad Guy" classes.

Oh yeah, I remember that day so well. The Seat of Max's Tights was caught on the old dudes Zipper, and You guys had Stager was guest instructor. I never forget how excited you were.

DIZNUTS said:
get back to topic........damn yo........now Awaken were you holding his cock while licking his right testicle? and why the right one? most of the girls i've been with lick and suck on my left testicle but not the right......well they do eventually but not right away.....why is that Awaken? is it cuz the left nut hangs lower?
Damn, you must be pro! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.