WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awaken neg repped me too!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesp

In Memory...
That rat fucking bastard! He neg repped me, like once in a row! Thats fucked up! im gonna get a mod to give me 14 million points because he is a douche bag! maybe if i whine like a bitch people will feel bad for me and hate him.....

jamesp said:
That rat fucking bastard! He neg repped me, like once in a row! Thats fucked up! im gonna get a mod to give me 14 million points because he is a douche bag! maybe if i whine like a bitch people will feel bad for me and hate him.....

That's right! You show them Cuddles #2! We'll own the internets finally!

jamesp said:
rofl. this thread owns.

/me rates it with 5 stars :thumbsup:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
lol...can I really sell my rep on E-bay. :lol:

lol...can i really post shit in the wrong thread?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Wow. This forum has become a chat-by-post chat room. You'll all be rocking the million post mark in no time.

tbsrk said:
Wow. This forum has become a chat-by-post chat room. You'll all be rocking the million post mark in no time.
You want neg rep too, bitch? COME ON! LETS GO!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Awaken said:
You want neg rep too, bitch? COME ON! LETS GO!
Please, no. I cry when I get neg repped. Just ask Skitch. I cried in my soup when he neg repped me that one day. Manhattan Clam Chowder, too. And my day was ruined.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boys. :rolleyes: Can we be stupider? Are we trying to be the stupidest? Because, you are all up for the retard award in my book. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
Boys. :rolleyes: Can we be stupider? Are we trying to be the stupidest? Because, you are all up for the retard award in my book. :thumbsup:
I have confidence that I will be able to win this award. Does it come with a badge. I need to add more to my collection.

tbsrk said:
I have confidence that I will be able to win this award. Does it come with a badge. I need to add more to my collection.
I thought you had already won that award. My bad. I'll give you neg rep to make up for it.

tbsrk said:

NICE!

I could use another badge.

/me S.C.U.M.s it up stupidly.

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
that s one more award to add to the collection of e-awards from buzz killing bitches.

(j/k: i love you dg)

HavokChylde said:
NICE!

I could use another badge.

/me S.C.U.M.s it up stupidly.
/me says something in IRC and then posts it

havok is stupid

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Awaken said:
I thought you had already won that award. My bad. I'll give you neg rep to make up for it.
*sigh*

So far you are all talk.

Jarilith

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:

DG, what happened to being all down on comments made at the expense of the hanicapped? tsk, tsk, tsk......

Awaken said:
/me says something in IRC and then posts it

havok is stupid

Har har!
Awaken, do you want me to try to get you back?
Or just leave it be, and let you feel satisfied by "owning" me?

It doesn't matter to me.

Personally, I don't feel like having our posts deleted or edited because I made you cry and go through four years of therapy, due to something you read off the internets.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Thank you sweetie. *hugs the red bars in the user CP*

HavokChylde said:
Har har!
Awaken, do you want me to try to get you back?
Or just leave it be, and let you feel satisfied by "owning" me?

It doesn't matter to me.

Personally, I don't feel like having our posts deleted or edited because I made you cry and go through four years of therapy, due to something you read off the internets.
Your pathetic attempts are failing. I'm going to call forth my STFU minions! Oh wait, I don't have any! NOOOOOOO!!!

tbsrk, no prob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.