WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awaken's "Coming Out" Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Everyone's invited! Bring extra KY!!!

(Psst... He´s gay.)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
Everyone's invited! Bring extra KY!!!

(Psst... He´s gay.)
uhh what brand of KY?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Whatever you want. But don´t tell him. Ít´s a surprise coming out party. Apparently he´s still convinced that he might like boobies.

DIZNUTS

Skitch0o0 said:
Whatever you want. But don´t tell him. Ít´s a surprise coming out party. Apparently he´s still convinced that he might like boobies.
oh ok......so can i bring my 18in dildo collection? ask a "gift"

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
What brand of KY????? oh my god. You've never even seen it have you?

DIZNUTS

bigck3000 said:
What brand of KY????? oh my god. You've never even seen it have you?
uhh dude the pharmacy has like 4 diff lubes..unless you meant the KY KY jelly....btw i never used it....i would get the girl wet enough 2 drown a fish

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Stop making threads for me to shit on, thanks elder skitch!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
What do you mean "coming out party"? In guess he never officially came out... But since our marriage... I guess he's been a little more open with his sexuality. And fish, I'm the one becoming a woman, not him.

DIZNUTS

screw_ball said:
What do you mean "coming out party"? In guess he never officially came out... But since our marriage... I guess he's been a little more open with his sexuality. And fish, I'm the one becoming a woman, not him.
are you like gonna keep your twig n berries in a jar for display?

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Keeping the junk on display afterwards, just doesn't seem like a good idea. I mean, what if the dog gets into it?

DIZNUTS said:
uhh dude the pharmacy has like 4 diff lubes..unless you meant the KY KY jelly....btw i never used it....i would get the girl wet enough 2 drown a fish

KY, is the name of a lube, all in it's own. The only other one I'm aware of is Anal Ease, and that's no good for blasting chicks in the ass, because it numbs you up as well. KY warming lubricant, woot! :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
HavokChylde said:
KY, is the name of a lube, all in it's own. The only other one I'm aware of is Anal Ease, and that's no good for blasting chicks in the ass, because it numbs you up as well. KY warming lubricant, woot! :thumbsup:
Astroglide is another. Good times... fun stuff.

DIZNUTS

Descent said:
Damn, beat me to it.
oh shit you're alive.....i thought all this time you went missing and getting raped by hippos

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Well now that we got the lube covered, who's bringing the balloons? After all, this IS a party.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
DIZNUTS said:
oh shit you're alive.....i thought all this time you went missing and getting raped by hippos
Hey, you told me it was a wombat.

I suppose Skitch is staying for the homosexual parade of men hungry for cock. Everybody else, our job is done.

This was the shittiest attempt at a pwn yet Skitch. And worse yet you put though into it. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

im glad he is finally coming out! but im not wasting my $$$ on a gay person

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Magic Hobo said:
I suppose Skitch is staying for the homosexual parade of men hungry for cock. Everybody else, our job is done.

This was the shittiest attempt at a pwn yet Skitch. And worse yet you put though into it. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I´m trying hard. Really. Just give me time.

Status
Not open for further replies.