WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awesome Quotes

Okay I'm lookin for entertaining/cool quotes from movies or websites or games or wherever .. I know there's a quotes part of the site but looking through them I realized that the majority of them are .. well for lack of a better word - stupid. (please add the source of the quote and a url if online)

They can be random like

This weekend after taking that hit of LSD, you will see traces that look like rain, hear voices that sound like thunder, and then yell, don't drink me! don't drink me! because you will think you are a glass of orange juice.
-LiQUiDGENERATiON
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/news/news4.asp

or well known (and this is slightly modified)

Here's what ya do ... trap some teachers in a small room. Chain em down naked to metal chairs that are wired to a heating system... then turn up the heat slowly.. over a thirty-two hour period - slowly increasing the amount of heat conducted by the metal chairs until it's as hot as a branding iron.. annnd once they've passed out due to the extreme pain, brought about by a 32 hour burning flesh fest, hang em on the wall by their arms in a room, where the only visible thing, is a sign that says 'you have this much time left to live' with a little countdown underneath, starting at 24 hours and counting down by the second. So now they gotta hang there, just watchin the clock, wondering what's going to happen. How are they gonna die? Will it be worse than the flesh scorching chair? Once the clock gets down to the final second, turn on the lights and yell 'SURPRISE'. annd If they don't die of a heart attack, hit em in the face with a large pie .. then just let em hang there a few hours wondering what the fuck just happened .. and come back with some razors... and salt... put one cut on their body, two inches long, every 15 minutes, then hire some toothless bum to slowly tear open the wounds with his filthy fingernails while pouring salt in the wounds at the same time.. yeah I could go on ... but I think that's just a lil too much reality for the most of ya. And I don't wanna hear 'oh that's so sick an twisted' you don't like it? too bad. If television had some decent shows to occupy and entertain my mind, I wouldn't have such demented thoughts.
-IllWillPress
http://www.illwillpress.com/rant3.html

Just make them entertaining :thumbsup:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
God's likes to watch. He's a prankster. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extrordinary gift, and what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own cosmic gag reel, he sets the rules in opposition. Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, but don't swallow. And as your jumping from one foot to the other he's laughing his sick perverted ass off! Worship that? Never!

-Al Pachino as Satan in devils advocate