WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

awesome

jacob

Brawling Sword
i got suspended from school for 2 days and my dad didnt lay a finger on me. a few weeks ago he found a pencil that i had broken.

he took a belt across the back of my legs
i mean wat the hell is that

ron

Buster of Asses
jacob said:
i got suspended from school for 2 days and my dad didnt lay a finger on me. a few weeks ago he found a pencil that i had broken.

That's pretty fucking twisted. He needs to seek counseling. By that, I mean he needs his ass handed to him by friends and family who have caught on to his shit, and then warned never to do it again.

jacob said:

Was it his pencil? I mean, that's fucked up - but if you broke my pencil...

okay, all joking aside, I'd love nothing more than to watch all child abusers get their asses kicked. I used to live in a townhouse in a questionable neighborhood (the pseudo-ghetto, as I affectionately referred to it). One of my neighbors was a piece-of-shit-fat-ass-good-for-nothing-rent-a-cop-wannabe-badass. How did he display his badassity (no, really, that's a word)? He hit his kids. Now, I took my share of licks growing up, and I have no problem with "disciplining" ones child. There is a line, and if that line is crossed, the parent - as the one that should be in control - should be fucking castrated. Wannabe's kids no longer live with him, and has at least 4 people that will kick his ass clear back to 1979 if he gives them half of a reason.

ron

Buster of Asses
badassmtbiker said:
Now, I took my share of licks growing up, and I have no problem with "disciplining" ones child. There is a line, and if that line is crossed, the parent - as the one that should be in control - should be fucking castrated. Wannabe's kids no longer live with him, and has at least 4 people that will kick his ass clear back to 1979 if he gives them half of a reason.
There is a huge difference between discipline and abuse.

Discipline happens because one loves one's children and doesn't want them to grow up to be worthless assholes. It does not happen arbitrarily and it does not leave scars, mental or otherwise.

Abuse happens because one is weak and unhappy with onesself. Get over it.

I need a license to drive, I need a license to hunt, I need a license to sell alcohol, but any asshole can become a parent.

ron said:
There is a huge difference between discipline and abuse.

Discipline happens because one loves one's children and doesn't want them to grow up to be worthless assholes. It does not happen arbitrarily and it does not leave scars, mental or otherwise.

Abuse happens because one is weak and unhappy with onesself. Get over it.

I need a license to drive, I need a license to hunt, I need a license to sell alcohol, but any asshole can become a parent.
Werd. They should put birthcontrol in the water system, and only upon having a "reproduction license" should you be allowed to purchase bottled water.

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
Werd. They should put birthcontrol in the water system, and only upon having a "reproduction license" should you be allowed to purchase bottled water.[/QUOTE

I actually like that Idea......scarry

ron

Buster of Asses
Ctoit said:
badassmtbiker said:
Werd. They should put birthcontrol in the water system, and only upon having a "reproduction license" should you be allowed to purchase bottled water.[/QUOTE

I actually like that Idea......scarry
Sure. Why not?

ron said:
Sure. Why not?
kids take traffic safety in high school, why not offer a parenting basics class? Then also have parenting lessons/classes offered in the community. It would also help with fostering leadership skills in people.

Ctoit

Tenderony
badassmtbiker said:
kids take traffic safety in high school, why not offer a parenting basics class? Then also have parenting lessons/classes offered in the community. It would also help with fostering leadership skills in people.

Somehow thats just not the same as birth control in the water supply.........besides they have all those classes that people only tend to take when going into the childcare profession or when court mandated..........Stick with the water supply..