Awnsers to all your problems.

Jung

???
Premium
14,231
2,503
637
jesusname.jpg
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
slipknott said:
Jesus Christ.


You mean to say, false hope is the answer to all of my problems!?
False hope will give me money and fame and good grades in school!?

Sign me up for a religion taht I don't believe nor trust! Hooray! I can't wait to be immobilized by conformity! Its so soothing... To this I can be the same as everyone else...


STFU with your christ bullshit.
 

slipknott

Clitpickle
63
0
0
Oh man, i hope God goes easy on you. Before you try to close Jesus out, call on him and see if he really is there for you. I bet he will awnser your call. (and no i dont mean by a phone, by prayer). This worlds going to hell in a hand basket, are you in the basket?
 

Boycott

Soul Doubt
1,387
2
0
slipknott said:
Oh man, i hope God goes easy on you. Before you try to close Jesus out, call on him and see if he really is there for you. I bet he will awnser your call. (and no i dont mean by a phone, by prayer). This worlds going to hell in a hand basket, are you in the basket?


Probably. I don't give a shit about what happens when i'm dead. You know why? I'll be dead.
 

slipknott

Clitpickle
63
0
0
Well now you can't say no body told you. God bless you all, and i hope you find what your really looking for.
 

slipknott

Clitpickle
63
0
0
When your dead, your soul moves on. Yeah thats right, you do have a soul. We'er on the planet for a reason ya know, not an accident. Here's something to think about, what made the earth? what made the universe? how did the universe just 'appeare'. God.
 

slipknott

Clitpickle
63
0
0
Don't try to change the subject because the truth is to close for comfort. Ebrace the truth. Embrace your salvation.
 

2233boys

Yes you are!
206
0
76
Boycott said:
You mean to say, false hope is the answer to all of my problems!?
False hope will give me money and fame and good grades in school!?

Sign me up for a religion taht I don't believe nor trust! Hooray! I can't wait to be immobilized by conformity! Its so soothing... To this I can be the same as everyone else...


STFU with your christ bullshit.


Wouldn't it have been more mature to just say, no thanks...

:rolleyes:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,231
2,503
637
2233boys said:
Wouldn't it have been more mature to just say, no thanks...

:rolleyes:
This whole thread was a train wreck, don't take it seriously. It's hard to take threads like this seriously, if only for the complete lack of content...

Two word posts aren't very informative, especially when the OP can't even properly convey his views. Not to mention his failure to post in the proper forum.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,652
2,375
537
slipknott said:
Don't try to change the subject because the truth is to close for comfort. Ebrace the truth. Embrace your salvation.
You need to embrace a penis. I liked you better when you were a braindead smartass. This side of you is........

Lame.



*Tickets please. Next stop,B&T.*
 

dull_bullet

Lay out!
2,489
434
477
Slipknott, I think that by now you realize that most of us are not very religious :thumbsup:

I'm a muslim myself...but honestly, half of our teachings are meaningless.