WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awnsers to all your problems.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
slipknott said:
Jesus Christ.

You mean to say, false hope is the answer to all of my problems!?
False hope will give me money and fame and good grades in school!?

Sign me up for a religion taht I don't believe nor trust! Hooray! I can't wait to be immobilized by conformity! Its so soothing... To this I can be the same as everyone else...

STFU with your christ bullshit.

slipknott

Clitpickle
Oh man, i hope God goes easy on you. Before you try to close Jesus out, call on him and see if he really is there for you. I bet he will awnser your call. (and no i dont mean by a phone, by prayer). This worlds going to hell in a hand basket, are you in the basket?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
slipknott said:
Oh man, i hope God goes easy on you. Before you try to close Jesus out, call on him and see if he really is there for you. I bet he will awnser your call. (and no i dont mean by a phone, by prayer). This worlds going to hell in a hand basket, are you in the basket?

Probably. I don't give a shit about what happens when i'm dead. You know why? I'll be dead.

slipknott

Clitpickle
Well now you can't say no body told you. God bless you all, and i hope you find what your really looking for.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Does this really fall under Life Sucks?
What the shit.

slipknott

Clitpickle
When your dead, your soul moves on. Yeah thats right, you do have a soul. We'er on the planet for a reason ya know, not an accident. Here's something to think about, what made the earth? what made the universe? how did the universe just 'appeare'. God.

slipknott

Clitpickle
Don't try to change the subject because the truth is to close for comfort. Ebrace the truth. Embrace your salvation.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
God's a smart guy right? I mean, Why else would he only populate earth with humans?

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
i dont even know where to begin to post about this thread

2233boys

Yes you are!
Boycott said:
You mean to say, false hope is the answer to all of my problems!?
False hope will give me money and fame and good grades in school!?

Sign me up for a religion taht I don't believe nor trust! Hooray! I can't wait to be immobilized by conformity! Its so soothing... To this I can be the same as everyone else...

STFU with your christ bullshit.

Wouldn't it have been more mature to just say, no thanks...

:rolleyes:

Jung

???
Premium
2233boys said:
Wouldn't it have been more mature to just say, no thanks...

:rolleyes:
This whole thread was a train wreck, don't take it seriously. It's hard to take threads like this seriously, if only for the complete lack of content...

Two word posts aren't very informative, especially when the OP can't even properly convey his views. Not to mention his failure to post in the proper forum.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
slipknott said:
Don't try to change the subject because the truth is to close for comfort. Ebrace the truth. Embrace your salvation.
You need to embrace a penis. I liked you better when you were a braindead smartass. This side of you is........

Lame.

*Tickets please. Next stop,B&T.*

Easty

Click click boom
el crotcho said:
i dont even know where to begin to post about this thread
way to get that post count up, douchebag :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated

Slipknott, I think that by now you realize that most of us are not very religious :thumbsup:

I'm a muslim myself...but honestly, half of our teachings are meaningless.