WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awsome Book

books read em, or burn em

it may just me my very very educated opinion but, I think that the “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy” is the best book in existence.

ron

Buster of Asses
angryvogon said:
it may just me my very very educated opinion but, I think that the “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy” is the best book in existence.
Well, it's a great series. My personal favorite is the Foundation trilogy. Everyone has different tastes.

Burn the book burners.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
You guys if you have not read it, please pick up "The Deadly Brotherhood" Written by John C. McManus

Its about the American Combat Soldier in WWII... very well written, expressed and deeply moving, if you like books about history. I felt it gave a detailed look into the war and how the soldiers of that time felt. Probally one of the best reads in a long time.

sample:

" the air was always putrid. It smelled of dead and rotting flesh, and i doubt if anyone ever filled his lungs completely with a deep, full breath of air. You only allowed enough air to eneter your lungs to stay alive. Worse part was, we knew that some of those decaying bodies were from our own battalion." Words of Harry Wiens, p: 111
Anyone else read this book?

No, but one of my all time books was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Lol, it's actually a great book. It's by Hunter S. Thompson, in case anybody wanted to know. It's pretty much a true story about a reporter on a road trip on almost every drug known to man.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
aww....... think i have read parts of it.

not sure