WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Aww, Blaze left :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
It was getting fun too :( Now I suppose we just wait until some other lame poster who only posts 19/100 *good* posts comes along...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
how do you know?

ericman123

CEO of the internet
He hasn't posted in 4 days.......he must either be gone or dead.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i just can't imagine him going so easy.. he's going to jump out like a horror movie dickhead..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I saw he was online at the bottom of the screen there and thought he was gonna post... On his profile he was looking at his "100 posts -> Go Blaze!" post.... Didn't post though ...

Therefore he must have given up

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
I saw he was online at the bottom of the screen there and thought he was gonna post... On his profile he was looking at his "100 posts -> Go Blaze!" post.... Didn't post though ...

Therefore he must have given up
maybe he's getting stoned enough to let the bullshit flow..

Boycott

Soul Doubt
lol... Maybe he just realized that it wasn't worth his time or ours to be posting bullshit on our boards :thumbsup:

ericman123

CEO of the internet
Boycott said:
lol... Maybe he just realized that it wasn't worth his time or ours to be posting bullshit on our boards :thumbsup:
Maybe he's just afraid that he'll post to 100 again only to get knocked back to 19 again.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
maybe he smoked too much cannibus oil and stabbed his eyes out in a drug induced freak out..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
maybe he's busy 'luvvahing teh cock'..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
who cares? he isn't the first to only last to 100 posts, many have felled before him.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i think a few people wanted to see him banned, not leave under his own steam..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ericman123 said:
He hasn't posted in 4 days.......he must either be gone or dead.
Be honest. Who's hoping for the latter?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i don't hope he is dead, i hope he has gone.. and stays gone. but if that result has to involve death then so be it..

Status
Not open for further replies.