WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Awww! Isn't that cute?!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

How'd you like to have one of these bad boys crawling acrossed your face late in the night.
It's fall, these fuckers are everywhere.

Neat-o. :eek:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Actually, spiders rock!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i got about 4 or so all over my yard, not that big, but the they are all bigger than thimbles

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
zoloftcasserole said:
What kind of spider is that?
A tarantula. They are everywhere this time of year. Moving about, looking for a spiffy hole to take the winter sleep in. Believe it or not, this is the smallest one I've seen this year. It's a male, males are in fact smaller anyhoo.

I'd like to squish that thing. In fact, my foot is twitching just thinking about it. Ugh

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
A tarantula. They are everywhere this time of year. Moving about, looking for a spiffy hole to take the winter sleep in.
not here in nashvile..
we have those awesomely useful brown recluse bastids.. when we were at the lake 2 weeks ago i had to check under the toilet seat for them and under the bed for (somekindofcunting) snakes..

back in england there were no dangerous animals.. they ate them all in the 15th century..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
void said:
not here in nashvile..
we have those awesomely useful brown recluse bastids.. when we were at the lake 2 weeks ago i had to check under the toilet seat for them and under the bed for (somekindofcunting) snakes..

back in england there were no dangerous animals.. they ate them all in the 15th century..
I have almost 10 black widows in my garage. Lol, and 10 in my shed. Crazy shit.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jessica43999 said:
I don't think its cute. I hate spiders. "BLAGH" to your spider!
These types of Tarantulas are actually pretty docile. Although males are more aggressive, you'd be pretty hard pressed to geht it to bite you. You'd geht more of a fight out of your common pond toad as compared to this Tarantula.

I'd rather wake up with a large spider crawling on me than one of these:

Stink bug

They're all over the place right now where I live. There's just something about them that freaks me out. /shudder

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm just waiting for the thread in 'life sucks' titled..

"Ow.. I just goht bit on the eye by a fucking spider!!"

i had a BF once that thought it would be funny to drop one down my top.
ya HAR HAR. he wasen't laughing too much when i almost killed it.
the stink bug is gross too. i don't pick either, i'd just cry.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Jessica43999 said:
I don't think its cute. I hate spiders. "BLAGH" to your spider!
Oh no..

I don't like spiders, they really creep me out..

Hahah that thing's mad, I want one.
Largest spider I've seen around my house would be a Funnel Web Spider. And as for black widow's (red backs), my garage has more of them than what a bee hive has bees.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Last night I was sitting on the couch enjoying the Nascar Busch race, when out of the corner of my eye I see something moving on a small box right next to me on the couch. I look to see waht it was and goddamn it was a HUGE fucking black spider. I made a comment like "Holy shit, what the fuck?". DG and the kids are totally clueless until I point to it. There reaction was carzy as shit...they fucking freaked. I had no problem with it until they went off. "OMG OMG OMG...kill it...kill it...", kinda freaked me out at that moment. I thought they knew something I didn't and it might bite and kill me.....so I killed it.

Anyway, geht that is fuct up man. Letting it crawl on your hand? :p